No movement skill build?

Hi all :)

EDIT: I should have posted this on the PS4 forum, I'm not really sure why I put it here :/ Can it be moved..?

I’m really not good at this game. Too many skills and way too many ways to combine said skills, I am so over my head here, even after several months of playing.
Short explanation: I am looking for a character build that I will enjoy. I am not great at finding currency, so you might as well consider me a SSF player for all the wealth I’m displaying 😅
I like the sturdiness of the Marauder, being able to not care a bit about the number of enemies surrounding you is awesome 😎 point, click, dead 👏 a bit slow on their own though?
I like the speed of the archer, hands down! They’re squishy though? 🥺
I love the idea of the scion, and would love to give one a go.

What I would really like is some sort of hybrid? Hard hitting, fast on its own, but without any form of movement skill? Phase Run maybe, since it's the least clunky and doesn't require aiming. And it's great for delve, because I always get stuck in the doorways :/
I so detest movement skills, they break my game otherwise 🙈

I don’t care if they’re the slowest guy/gal around, compared to “movementers”, as long as they’ve fast enough to beat/clear the Vaal temple incursion thing and can keep up with the delving cart and breaches etc., without issues. Map clearing speed in itself is NOT important.
However the hard hitting portion is really nice. 💪👍 Not having to keep out of harms way or having to constantly summon this and that is just great. Few buttons to click is awesome.

I went with something like (hybrids take on) molten strike marauder, and Loooooved it! - but then came the updates and wrecked my build 😣 then I tried another molten marauder, but my build really suffers from being unable to adhere to every single “must have” item or 6 links on everything.

So pretty much I like a build that requires a minimum of luck/investment as well? 😅

I have maybe 50 chaos orbs and 0 exalts, divines etc. in store, so you can see I am really not that wealthy. If I don’t have it already, I can likely not afford it. I have most of the veiled mods (missing about 5 I think? Delving became a pain at some point, so there's a few recipes still there) so crafting is an option 👍 I have maybe 50% of all the unique items in the game, but obviously none of the great ones 😅😅 I only play on standard 🙂

As an added bonus, I would really love a build that could utilise all sockets - being a molten striker includes way too many socketless items for my tastes 😂

Oh well, here’s to hoping 🤞
Love and regards Maria

I hope someone can / will point me in some great direction 🙂
Last edited by MariaGC on Apr 5, 2020, 2:39:28 AM
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2020, 1:50:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info