SC // EU based. Eng/ger w Discord :)

Hello :)

as the title above says, we're a SC playing guild speaking both fluent english and german. We're currently looking for new members, as our friends we used to play with got really inactive and dont really play this league at all.
We can offer voicechat communication via discord, group play, high level of understanding of the game, tons of experience ( playing for almost 7years now.) a guild stash with 5 stashes available as of right now, may increase if the members increase. we are sadly only 2 active players right now, but we're deep in the endgame and mainly just farming/enjoying our current builds. We're very much down to accept basically any kind of player, whether youre new or a veteran like us. whether youre casual or hardcore grinding. Whether youre 14 or 40, literally anyone can join, as long as you enjoy playing the game :)
Guild stash mostly consists of lvling uniques/rares/items or stuff we might think other's could make some good use of. We prefer to share/help each other, instead of just trying to hard compete. altough a tiny bit of competition wont hurt ;)
If youre interested, either hit me up on here, but its a much higher chance you'll reach me ingame :)
My current character : AndersHurensohn
If im not available, try my friend : NoReplyCauseDelirium
thats it so far from us.
Wishing everyone a good time playing and enjoy yourselfs n stay safe :)
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2020, 1:43:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info