[NA] [HC] Recruiting for Hardcore (thiccboyes)

I play for the risk / reward dopamine rush from hardcore games. I equally enjoy team / social play. I've always played this game solo and I'd like to change that.

I made a guild and discord server to accommodate social play. I want to facilitate an environment where we can enjoy this rush together, and help one another. I want to form a team and a community.

There is purpose in playing as a team. When one succeeds, the team expresses joy. When one fails, the team expresses sadness. This empathy makes one feel meaningful.

Playing as a team can help overcome some of the issues with hardcore games as well. It is easy to become frustrated when you lose it all. When you have a team, not all is lost. They expect you to get back up and try again. They will be there waiting for you, to lend a hand and help you stand where you once stood. They will want you to at their side before daring to move further. There is no greater feeling, that provides as much purpose, as feeling wanted or needed even.

I don't care if you are new, or experienced. I just want some company. So speak up!

Reply below and I'll DM the link to the discord server.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2020, 9:44:02 PM
Hello xD
do you mean play hardcore in actual parties in game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info