Looking For One POE Player To Learn How To Build A Successful Guild

Hi, I’m Koolaid, and I’m a guild leader, in this game. I’d like to find one dedicated person who aspires to start a guild, from scratch, and build it up to be a top guild in Path Of Exile. You might be thinking about starting a guild but don’t know what to do. So, you haven’t started one yet. I would like to teach you what I know and what I’ve done to build a successful guild. You’ll be able to attain virtually as many guild tabs, as you want, for your guild (after your initial personal investment) from point donations made by members of your guild.

Because of the nature of the pay-to-store, in this game, you’ll need to purchase some guild tabs and also some member slots (you only start with 30 member slots). If you’re serious about building a top guild, in Path of Exile, you’ll need to shell out some money, at the start, in order to attract members (and keep them). I recommend for you to be ready to spend around $100 to get started up, considering your personal stash is already fat enough to store excess guild items, for later guild stash stocking. If not, your initial investment could be over $150. If you’re not willing to make that sort of initial investment, you’re probably wasting your time reading this post.

I’m specifically looking for someone who isn’t working full-time. The type of guild that I’m going to teach you how to build and operate will take lots of time to build up, for the first league, and you’ll need to be hard at it for at least a few hours per day. After you build it up, the maintenance requires a lot less time, yet not less enough for someone who has a full-time job, if you want time to actually play, too. If you’re retired and have some expendable income, you’re perfect for this.

I’ll teach you everything you need to know to operate a casual/social/leveling guild, just like the one I manage. This includes everything from recruitment to building up a massive guild stash, from mostly member point donations, and filling it up with good guild resources and not garbage. I’ll also teach you how to make a really nice recruitment thread, on this forum and anything else you need to know about building/managing a team like ours.

Please understand that I’m not interested in teaching anyone who isn’t willing to dedicate much of their play time, in this game, to managing their team and it’s resources. I call it “The Guild Leader Tycoon Game” because it truly brings about totally different aspects of this game, when you’re a leader. The more effort you show your team, the more the team will respond with effort, back at the guild. It’s as simple as that.

Discord voice usage is a must, while I get you going. We’ll be meeting on my guild’s discord while I’m helping you. I’m available on discord most of the time that I’m awake and home. With the latest world circumstance, I’m home a lot lately :-( I can work around your schedule because mine seems to be wide open lately.

I’ll also be helping you start your own active discord. I believe Discord is an essential tool, for communication within the guild. If you’re not willing to manage a discord community, I probably won’t be able to help you even close to as much as I could if you did. Once you see how our Discord community works, you’ll fully understand why I’m stressing it.

You’ll be required to join my guild, initially, so you can see how it operates, from the inside. We stay full, so it might be a day or more before I can actually get you in. Once you’re ready to branch off to your own, knock yourself out. I’ll help you out the whole way.

Please PM me if you’re sincerely interested in learning and have the time, dedication and drive to make it all happen. I’m only going to be able to teach one person at a time. If you don’t end up as that person, possibly you could be the next one.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and request our discord info, so we can talk.

Why am I doing this?
Spoiler
There seems to be a very large demand, in Path of Exile, for the type of guild that I’ll be teaching you how to build-so much that I completely don’t care about similar guilds competing in the recruitment arena with me. Like I said, we stay full. I think it would be great for this game to have more guilds, too-especially the kind that I’m going to show you how to do. I’m all about player retention and I believe that guilds can be an awesome way to bring more player retention to this game. The more player retention, the more money GGG makes, and the better the game gets. If I can do something to help a little with that I’d be glad to do it.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2020, 7:20:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info