New to POE following this double strike build.. any good guides here for this.

https://youtu.be/BpGoDwsMYII

Im following the theboys build but im new to POE so not really sure the way I should go with weapons or really which direction to go in the tree.

Any guides for this build here that are up to date?

Not sure which gem set up to clear maps with or level through the acts with.
Last edited by wotad on Mar 21, 2020, 11:42:00 AM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2020, 7:57:58 PM
Im not sure if this build is a new player friendly.. It is squishy and dying often can be frustrating for a new player. I would recommend a warchif totem build which is easy to play and safe from dying. But with the tree I went firstly to the right to take golem's blood passive, then down for blade of cunning, then all on the left from there and at the end the big life circle with Path of the warrior passive. Try to have maxed your ressistances all the time and as much life on gear as possible. Use only swords as weapons - thats important. Im using double strike + impale + close combat + melee physical damage + ancestrall call + melee splash. This setup clears maps just good. The build shines on killing bosses with vaal double strike. Just a few quick tips without much explanations, hope they will help. Good luck and enjoy the game.
"
Koscigrob wrote:
Im not sure if this build is a new player friendly.. It is squishy and dying often can be frustrating for a new player. I would recommend a warchif totem build which is easy to play and safe from dying. But with the tree I went firstly to the right to take golem's blood passive, then down for blade of cunning, then all on the left from there and at the end the big life circle with Path of the warrior passive. Try to have maxed your ressistances all the time and as much life on gear as possible. Use only swords as weapons - thats important. Im using double strike + impale + close combat + melee physical damage + ancestrall call + melee splash. This setup clears maps just good. The build shines on killing bosses with vaal double strike. Just a few quick tips without much explanations, hope they will help. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Thanks do you have a link to that build??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info