General Hiero Wander Tree - Feedback

Hey all,

I am planning on Kinetic Bolt / Spellslinger Hiero for league start. I was thinking Ball Lightning, but may go arc. Idea is to use Manastorm triggered by a COH Vortex (unless I end up with a nice Elemental Weakness Ring, corrupt, or end up with a pair of Asenath's Gentle Touch). I don't have many items filled out, but plan on going 50% MOM with Cloak of Defiance. Leveling wand would probably be storm prison then Twyzel or a vendor recipe phys wand. Arcane Cloak is most likely choice for guard skill. Assuming it will NOT (lol) stack with Manastorm for the mana that is removed. Atziri's Foible for obvious reasons plus dex starved.

Also, to control reservation, Essence of Horror (30% elemental damage) shaper helm with hopeful crit affix for a pseudo 6L with 4L reservation.

Anoint would be either Mind Drinker or Spirit Void. I think the increased mana and mana on kill of Mind Drinker is great, but dayam that leech cap.

Because Attack Speed is important, I think Dance of the Offered is a nice easy way of near permanent onslaught.

Going Alira and a lot of elemental resist nodes for pathing to make gearing easier.

Cluster jewels are left out for now. Hard to choose them for right now.

Also, skipping Arcane Surge hiero notable (will use it in 4l for vortex Vortex COH EW Arcane Surge level X). I will be stacking Enduring Mana Flask uses with Essence Extraction for removal of ailments.

Tree cohesiveness look decent?

https://pastebin.com/hNZT9f54

Thanks for feedback!
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2020, 11:35:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info