6k+ hours of total playtime looking for an active EN(EU) / PL temp-league Guild

I'm looking for an active SC temp-league Guild that focuses on all kind of activities in the game.

Few words about me: I have more than 6000 hours of total playtime (~4800 counted on Steam and a lot outside of Steam throughout the Beta) in PoE, so I'm "fairly" experienced I might say. I used to play with few guildies that weren't very active and even if they were I felt like getting "used" to carry them everytime, and they would eventually quit the league. I'm 29 years old from Poland, IT teacher, so I can easily say that I have enough time to play the game.

What I'm looking for specifically: Active Guild on EU Region (English speaking) or Polish Guild. I have no problems helping newer players as long as they won't quit few days later, but mostly what I'm looking forward to is the endgame activity interaction. I used to play Uber Lab farmers a lot, I used to craft a lot of stuff, now I want to try some Delve action (either Deep Delve or Darkness Farmer into some MF, idk yet) so you might expect a local fossil seller in the Guild :)

Discord available, but I would rather just pop up Spotify and chill while farming except MF farming / Group farming where I would easily join the channel for a longer talking.

Hit me up in the thread or simply whisper me in the game, starting from Friday, when the League comes out.
I usually play leagues 2 month straight (first 3 weeks is a hardcore grind for me) and then from time to time for some random activities.
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2020, 7:00:14 PM
Hi silverfizz,

You could join my guild Tala Moana Warrior, although I'll admit it's not a very big guild (13 people at this moment). We are however actively recruiting new players and we everyone kinda know everyone else in the guild, also as a bonus my two officers as well several members are actually polish (I'm Canadian). This guild seems to have a gift to attract polish people so I'll be happy to have you.

This guild is focused on going far and helping each other(not really mandatory doe, it's just nice) if anybody need help, for example, leveling quickly or doing a particular strat and I plan on doing activities like party mapping or internal race or meme build together(my discomancer semi-aurabot is gonna be lit lmao).

I'm not gonna ask you to ''carry'' anybody, first, most people in the guild can handle themself and second, you can decide to not help if you don't feel like it(you got hoes to kill and money to make after all!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info