delete

delete
Last edited by FOURmulaic on Nov 24, 2020, 7:32:05 PM
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2020, 11:23:46 PM
[reserved]

Last edited by FOURmulaic on Nov 24, 2020, 7:32:21 PM
Yo, here's my profile link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/puntingorphans69

I put a fair bit of time into the league this time around but I've been student teaching so I haven't had near as much time as I want, but it seems you guys understand that stuff, so I won't talk about it anymore. My name's Garrett and I've been wanting to find a guild that has a focus rather than just a group of people. I want to be able to be there to help people or have people there as resource for myself as well. I may not be as well versed in the economy as you guys are, but I believe I can bring a lot to the table in terms of other aspects of the game. As you'll see if you check my profile, I play a whole lot of builds every league so I'm familiar with a fair bit of meta and off-meta stuff.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd need. My discord is GGarrett#5911 if you want to contact me, as I'm certainly interested in joining. (also please excuse my profile name, I made it a LONG time ago thinking I'd never play the game)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info