CA/TR - Quantity - Setup

With the launch of the latest expansion i was kinda bored and annoyed of playing a usual windripper mf-build, so i decided to make use of the new currency and create something else. I went with caustic arrow, because it's rather easy to build around, can handle all the current content easily and got some sweet mods with the use of hunter's exalted orbs available. So i've been crafting all lot over the last couple of weeks and got some results. I thought it may be interesting to share, because the stuff may very well be kinda unique currently:

Everything worked out as intended. The build is fun and you can just cruise through the atlas while doing lvl8 Sirus, Uber-Elder and so on...
Last edited by basta1982 on Feb 19, 2020, 12:31:04 AM
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2020, 10:43:16 AM
Holy god what kind of beast equipment do you have !

Really really awesome and nice collection, well played!

Did you ever try to estimate the value of this gear? Maybe 3-5 mirrors in total? Or even more?
"
Barn3y_Gumble wrote:

Did you ever try to estimate the value of this gear? Maybe 3-5 mirrors in total? Or even more?

Not really. Except for the boots (and uniques of course), which i bought quite a while ago, i crafted everything myself for myself and there isn't really a lot of stuff to compare anyways. - But should be a few mirrors, i guess, yeah.
Last edited by basta1982 on Feb 19, 2020, 12:02:42 PM
"
basta1982 wrote:
"
Barn3y_Gumble wrote:

Not really. Except for the boots (and uniques of course), which i bought quite a while ago, i crafted everything myself for myself and there isn't really a lot of stuff to compare anyways. - But should be a few mirrors, i guess, yeah.

2-3 mirrors is my best guess, multimod crafts are not as expensive as they appear. If you upgraded to legacy flasks, +1 or 2 add arrow quiver and reasonably finished the multimodded items you would be closer to 5+ mirrors depending on luck of those rolls
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
basta1982 wrote:
"
Barn3y_Gumble wrote:

2-3 mirrors is my best guess, multimod crafts are not as expensive as they appear. If you upgraded to legacy flasks, +1 or 2 add arrow quiver and reasonably finished the multimodded items you would be closer to 5+ mirrors depending on luck of those rolls

Isn't really something i am looking forward to do, because it would not improve the build. The rings for example would get worse, if i finish them without multimodding, as there aren't any mods which would help. The amulet could get better, but the dex-skillgem-mod is extremely rare, so the risk is just too high. All in all i'll just stay with the stuff i got.
"
basta1982 wrote:

Isn't really something i am looking forward to do, because it would not improve the build. The rings for example would get worse, if i finish them without multimodding, as there aren't any mods which would help. The amulet could get better, but the dex-skillgem-mod is extremely rare, so the risk is just too high. All in all i'll just stay with the stuff i got.

makes sense, i just chimed in from a estimated net worth evaluation :P
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
basta1982 wrote:

makes sense, i just chimed in from a estimated net worth evaluation :P

Yeah and you have been right anyways, but for me it's just about using to stuff for playing the build.
Bonanza

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info