[The Squad] (EU/SC/Temp) Group Play Focus Guild

Hi all!

TL;DR;

Vision
* Group play focus
* No need of experience
* Dedication, interest and activity is a must (at least at leaguestart)
* Learn together as we progress
* Mix up groups with more/less experienced people
* At some point maybe roles like mentoring?

Gaming
* EU timezone
* Temp-league focused
* Softcore, no Hardcore (at least not priority. If there are people who want to go HC, do it)
* Onlinetime: mostly evenings and weekends

* Discord: https://discord.gg/K5GWK82
* Ingame: vertil_testIng
* Leave a message here

See you!

Long version:

Spoiler

My vision
I would like to create a small community/guild with people who want to play in a group. You may now think of these professional group plays like “Empyrian”, etc. and are intimidated that you don't provide this amount of experience or knowlege. Don’t be scared, you don’t need it. Yes, this CAN be our goal but is not a requirement to join this project.
You actually don't need any experience. But you need dedication, interest and activity.

This also doesn’t mean you are not welcome anymore if you would like to play solo at some point. You are absolutely allowed to play whatever and however you wish but keep in mind, the whole project is group focused.

Me
I am Aleš (Alesh or Alesch pronounced), soon to be 30 years old, full time web developer in Switzerland and started playing poe actively, if i remember correctly, in Bestiary League. Before that I played a lot of diablo3 and other ARPGs but originated in WoW.
When I transferred more and more to ARPGs none of my gamer friends followed, so I was some years “alone”.
That’s why I'm starting this whole thing because I'm sick of playing by myself and hope there are more souls to find!

Gaming
As I'm fully employed I play mostly after work as well on weekends. To be more precise, I live in CET timezone, GMT+1 and will be online after ~18:00. So it will be an advantage if you also game around that time.

I was never a fan of HC. The amount of deaths because of bad RNG, lags, bugs, etc. in poe makes it really hard to enjoy this mode, aswell the concept of the logout-macro makes the whole mode pointless. This guild will be softcore (temp-league) centered.

There's also a lot of research ongoing by me regarding the group play because I want to be prepared for interested people. In general, there will be more or less fixed builds and slots for different supporter builds and/or damage builds.

I hope you get what I want to achieve.
Sorry for my not that professional writing, I'm actually bad at writing text. I prefer to write code. ;)

If you are interested maybe leave a message how i can find you or add me: "vertil_testIng".
Theres now also a discordserver available, so best way to reach me is there: https://discord.gg/DNtQ45b

Current state
The guild is under development. If you expect a full guild, im unfortunately sorry, there arent lot of people.

Peace!

Last edited by vertil1990 on Apr 6, 2020, 7:49:08 AM
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2020, 7:48:46 AM
bump!
bump again :)
bump :-)
and again!

im currently done with metamorph so im not that much online and waiting patiently for the new league!

leave a message and i will send you a request asap!
Last edited by vertil1990 on Feb 24, 2020, 2:50:13 PM
noted! will send you inv as soon as im online.
did not forget, will be today evening online!
btw, created a discordserver today: https://discord.gg/U7uPkRU
Last edited by vertil1990 on Mar 1, 2020, 6:22:44 AM
invitations are out!
bump!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info