Broken atlas after migrating from SSF

Have the conquerors defeated but still have some zones influenced.
Cant fight Sirus and cant spawn the conquerors in the influenced regions.
Last bumped on Feb 4, 2020, 10:47:04 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hello there.

1) Can you confirm that all your epilogue quests have the "quest completed" status?

2) Did the 2 influences on the screenshot spawn before or after the migration?

3) Does your atlas have the same status when accessing it with another character on the same league? (also, worth checking if zana has the "travel to sirus citadel" dialogue option with another char, cause she might)
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Feb 1, 2020, 9:35:04 PM
Hi.

1) Yes all the epilogue quests are completed.

2) The influence was already there in softcore but I migrated with 3 of the conquerors defeated (blue yellow and green). So I must have had defeated the red conqueror and had the blue and green influence before migrating.

3) Atlas looks the same on all characters and Zana has no travel to sirus option on any of the characters.
So, if i understood well, you had, before the migration:
source league: G,B,Y conquerors defeated | no active influences
destination league: R conqueror defeated | G,B influences active

That would mean that technically, GGG's algorithm did its job as expected, since the result is a proper fusion.
However, GGG probably forgot that you could end up with a contradictory state where you have a sirus fight ready, and some active influences at the same time.
I believe the sirus fight is blocking further conqueror encounters, and the existing influences are blocking the sirus fight, but i might be wrong.

Except from an intervention from GGG, the last thing that could be worth trying would be to see if you can access the citadel with a brand new character, created in the destination league.
Annoying though, because you would have to at least make him reach endgame first, i guess.
Last edited by xhul on Feb 1, 2020, 10:13:29 PM
Just in case you missed it :

"Fixed a bug which prevented additional Conquerors of the Atlas from spawning if you had migrated your Atlas from SSF while you had a Sirus encounter ready to open." - 3.9.2e patch notes

Let us know if that solved something for you, cheers.
Yup was fixed after patch. Zana had the travel to sirus option available.
Thank you.

Still have the two conquerors spawned after fighting sirus though, i dont know if thats a bug.
Last edited by BOTfractaL on Feb 4, 2020, 10:47:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info