NEW GUILD The_Red_Dragons <DrAgOn>Brand new startup UK

Hello and thanks for looking.

After floating around a few guilds I decided to start my own home here for lost souls, I welcome anyone who understands the following.

The tag for now is DrAgOn as all upper and all lower case was taken, this can be debated to change at later date if needed.

The_Red_Dragons <DrAgOn> was named as I live in wales, but mainly because I love dragons, if the name is enough for you then come on in.

ME

I am a casual player, I dont have alot of time, but do log on daily if I can, I love to make my own builds mainly just for lols, I struggle with uber end game content, but love the play-through, just being honest.

SPACES

30 (who wants to be the first)
at 10 people I will start running some monthly giveaways, only a few c's worth at first, and will increase every 10 players joined.

PLAN
Its never easy starting a guild with no people, and its even harder to join one and help get those numbers up and make it a busy place, my long term plan is to add exciting things as the guild grows, like for example WHEN we get to 100 people I can start a website, who is willing to wait in the quiet to reap the rewards and fun of this guild later?

STASH TABS

5 just to get started, Four tab for starting gear, and another one is a request tab only, you can have items if I can see your not one of these players that joins guilds just to rob stashes, I have not put anything in yet as just bought.

RULEZ

must log in once a month! if you are away please let me know.
This guild is not asking for donations to join, its a free guild I will purchase tabs/spaces on sales when needed.
This guild does not as yet have any outlet channels discord/youtube/twitch, but if it takes off I can do something.
and all the normal GGG/POE rules, no disrespect, try and help, talk to me if any problems, blah blah blah.

please post your invite name below or DM my account Edsure1308 to join, if your super helpful in the near future I will need officers :-)

Last edited by esdure1308 on Feb 5, 2020, 9:34:09 AM
Last bumped on Feb 5, 2020, 9:34:40 AM
space reserved please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info