Mixed Version +528m DPS

Hello,

my first PoE build, PoB Link:
https://pastebin.com/M6hCDzeh

After i've seen some items available on the trade side of PoE and a couple of days min/maximizing.

regards,
Exo

edit: Right now I'm not rich enough to buy all of the unique items i need to test it, but my first leveling attempts were crazy (dps) and boring, so for now i play a solid build for a better gaming experience.

I wish you fun with this build.
Last edited by Exobits on Jan 29, 2020, 1:26:42 PM
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2020, 3:02:14 PM
Now THAT is a Proper S**tpost my dude, congrats :D

I Cant decide what i like most, the negative resis, the whoping 38% inc. Life (resulting in 2.7k) or the 5 (FIVE!) Watcher's Eye's.
Thats the issue sherlock.

But even after you do some adjustments this build will have more than 20m dps.
I'd say this build would only be fun against no phase bosses, since it's survivability is awful and it'd get one shot by a normal mob in a t10+ map tbh.
As well as you have got to mention the part that this build is based on standard league and not Metamorph/whatever temp league comes up next afterwards. And keep in mind that your build has a lot of perfect rolls in items that are rarely to have such rolls and I doubt they exist at all so I think you should lower the expectations of the rolls + try it with 800% Facebreakers because I doubt you'll get a hold of 1k% FB's. The five watcher's eye's I can get over since they are kind of the BiS for what you are trying to do but keep in mind, again, rolls will almost rarely be perfect unless you spend a ton of divines onto it. Eitherway GL with the build.

Best regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info