BOOMER LEAGUE: Softcore HC Metamorph Team Trade Tier 1 Mods. 21 and over

Last edited by CostelloNicho on Jan 20, 2020, 12:20:02 PM
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2020, 11:45:00 AM
League Start:

Today, January 20th, 2020.

League End:

Hopefully end of metamorph League

Hey all,

Name is Nicho, and I'm planning to start a difficult SC league for the main purpose of bringing adult players together to hang out and help each other reach their in-game goals so we can all celebrate with drinks when you have :) . I've fallen out of love with HC this league so i'm doing my best to spice up SC with Tier 1 mods.

Getting in:

The goal here is to bring in adults 21+ who like to have a beer (not a requirement) and compete / help each other and go after their goals in game.

There's no weird age verification, If you are young and respectful you won't have a problem.

Waiting for invitations can be agonizing so I'll work hard to stay on top of it.

I'm a developer, I work in front of the computer all day so between the hours of 7 am - 8 pm (EST) I will monitor for requests. (comments here should send notifications to my phone so that is a good way to get my attention)

I will be looking for officers from different time zones to help when I'm not around

Please help with funds if you can afford to

Link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/BOOMER+LEAGUE+Softcore+HC+Metam

Communication:

-Guild Chat [BoomerLeague] ( might just keep it old school without discord, will discuss later on)

/global 201

Modifiers:

Monster Damage + 10% [Tier 1]

Monster Life + 20% [Tier 1]

Monster Attack And Cast Speed + 10% [Tier 1]

Monster Elemental Damage + 15 physical as all Elemental damages [Tier 1]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info