924 regalia need advices

Hey, i noticed i got in old stash a 950+ es regalia with only prefixes (950+ with the last suffix %quality)

Since there is only prefixes i can spam influenced ex on it until i hit 2 new mods and restart with no limites (just my money lol)

What influence/mods combinaison could be good ? %frenzy on hit + spell or attack crit ?

Since its only suffixes i cant aim for explode mod sadly ^^

What you guys think about it ?

i really think the %frenzy on hit is meta with the new badge amulet no ?
Last edited by goth31 on Jan 13, 2020, 4:35:05 AM
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2020, 9:43:08 AM
step 1 - hillock to 28% quality
step 2 - vorici white sockets

Influenced Exalted orbs are tricky. Once an item HAS influence, you can no longer use these orbs. So if you use a single Crusader Exalted, this item will have crusader influence FOREVER (wont get removed if you lock prefixes and scour), meaning you can never use another influenced exalted (even one of the others). Awakener Orbs are also a BAD IDEA, because it will REROLL YOUR ITEM other than the 2 influence mods, aka remove all your es mods.

That being said, Crusader or Hunter are definitely the only 2 options.

Crusader exalt can hit:
% Increased Int
% chance to gain power charge on hit
Recover % ES on kill
% increased ES recovery rate

anything other than ES on kill would be GREAT here.

Hunter exalt can hit:
% increased effect of offerings
Attacks have +% crit strike chance
Spells have +% crit strike chance
Regenerate % life per second.

Spell crit would be huge, but the chance is pretty low. It also has low weighting to start with, so you'd probably miss.

I would def go grab a crusader exalt and hit that.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Jan 13, 2020, 9:41:31 AM
"
goth31 wrote:
Hey, i noticed i got in old stash a 950+ es regalia with only prefixes (950+ with the last suffix %quality)

Since there is only prefixes i can spam influenced ex on it until i hit 2 new mods and restart with no limites (just my money lol)

What influence/mods combinaison could be good ? %frenzy on hit + spell or attack crit ?

Since its only suffixes i cant aim for explode mod sadly ^^

What you guys think about it ?

i really think the %frenzy on hit is meta with the new badge amulet no ?

in fact, it’s quite difficult to choose, frenzy charges will give for example about 200k DPS to a build which plays without them(3charges), endurance charges will extend the use of the immortal call which would be very useful for overall survival - especially in the current realities(and this is very useful for the option to start reloading the shield + physical damage reduction and resist),
and power charges will make it possible use it for builds who find it difficult to take them (3 lower classes in a tree) , but overall now to gain power charge is easy enough with gem power charge on crit which also adds damage for every charge this is also one of the best DPS gems for crit builds now.

But if the build does not have to much critical strike chance like a 70% and ctitical strike multiplier lower them 500, and the skills gem for the main skill are very strictly placed and he cannot take it out insteed of power charge on crit gem , and if this is for example an elementalist, then the influence will be the best choice will be crusader influence (power charge+energy sheild recovery)

technically, the build needs 3 options for the energy shield - energy shield recovery rate, endurance charges, or damage from frenzy charges.

critical chance % or %intellegence this already applies to the build that needs it, naturally this is of course the best choice example for howa.

speaking of critical chance mod spell/attacks, it’s not difficult for such builds to gain a 90% chance +, if the build is based on energy shield and crit, if the critical chance figure is much lower than 90% - for example 70 or 60 then this will be the best choice to take a critical chance

if the build has a good start to reload % and good number energy shield recovery speed %(total number and have large pool more them 13k es ), it is better to take endurance charges, but if you don’t really get wet in the build faster start recovery and the recovery speed, it is better not to do endurance charges(since it will change little if everything is bad in numbers)

but , the recovery of the energy shield itself prevails over the mode, endurance charges - it is more useful - as it increases the regeneration of the energy shield, the beginning of recharge, and the speed of recovery itself and of course the rate of leech speed.

if the damage on the build greatly exceeds the reload speed of the energy shield (and we have 13+ thousand of them, for example), then the best choice is the recharge speed,in conditions of increased boss health, this is becoming one of the key mods.

I myself have regalia and I even approximately can not decide to be honest in future) but more inclined to The Crusader influence.

I personally consider two options relevant: the speed of energy shield recovery rate along with a power charge , or the generation of endurance charges for spell builds, or who want third option frenzy charges for attacking/melee builds and any other build including spellcasters, as frenzy charges - they will be given a good DPS figure.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by nrgleon45 on Jan 14, 2020, 7:29:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info