Exile, do you have a hidden talent? Can you make Path of Exile-themed content with this talent? Now is your time to shine! We're launching a big all-inclusive Path of Exile Talent Competition! Your talent could be anything from fan art, videos, music, fan fiction, cosplay, baking, crafts, gifs, screenshots, comics, interpretive dance or anything else you can think of! Anything you can create that's Path of Exile-themed is welcome.

Prizes

Top Three Winners
4-5th Place
  • Signed Path of Exile Art Book
  • Solaris and Lunaris T-Shirt
  • Foam Exalted Orb
  • Your choice of an Armour Set (any Armour Set from the store)
  • Your choice of a Weapon Effect (any Weapon Effect from the store)
  • Your choice of Helmet Effect (any Helmet Effect from the store)

6-10th Place
  • Foam Exalted Orb

11-20th Place

Runners-Up

How to Enter

Just post your entry to this thread to be entered into the competition. It's ideal if your content is easy to consume. A general guide for this is that your submission should take no longer than five minutes to read, listen to or view. It's permitted to post content that is longer than five minutes but in some cases it may put your submission at a disadvantage if it's significantly difficult to engage with your content.

The winning submissions will be selected based the following criteria:
  • How skillfully your talent has been executed
  • How true it remains to the theme of Path of Exile
  • How compelling or entertaining the submission is

Conditions

• The competition will run from the time of this post until Monday the 10th of February at 5pm NZT (9th of February at 8pm PST). Submissions made after this time will not be counted. We'll post the winners sometime in the following days.
  • Any work that is submitted must be your own and must be created after the launch of this competition.
  • Multiple submissions are welcome.
  • If you want to create a montage or mash-up of other artists' work or videos, this is permitted as long as it follows all legal guidelines of fair use standards.

Best of luck to everyone who is participating in this competition! We have always loved seeing the Path of Exile-related content that you create and once again are eager to see what you'll come up with this time.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Es una broma esta competicion verdad? Grindin games ya quedo bastante mal despues de no aportar nada con la competicion de zizaran pero parece que aun querian quedar peor
This time I'll finish in time....
So this is the time for next Path of Exile in Minecraft video! ^^
Last edited by xevoken on Jan 12, 2020, 5:07:27 PM
IIRC, last time (Einhar) it was only the drawings that won. Don't be so biased this time please.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Jan 12, 2020, 5:32:21 PM
Yay
"
anything from fan art, videos, music, fan fiction, cosplay, baking, crafts, gifs, screenshots, comics, interpretive dance

I rather doubt any gifs are going to win, but I'd be interested if someone could prove me wrong. What kind of gif could possibly go up against that other stuff, I wonder?...

EDIT: Also, I don't think we've ever seen an interpretive dance win at one of these things. Someone feel like giving that a try? Should be interesting.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jan 12, 2020, 5:44:09 PM
Hello people,

I made this Fan Trailer, hope u like it, please, give it a try!
I like the "we are legion" on the original Legion trailer, so I use it to make some hype!

Hope u like it guys, spent some time in this!

YouTube LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usMejAXhlWU

Credits:
Spoiler

Credits for the music: aTension
Credits for the images: from the winners of one of the contest
Credit 3d map atlas: C4D Rebo

Last edited by kovalk123 on Jan 21, 2020, 9:38:12 AM
Does that count as talent? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dla_YsSzQO8
"
Mynio wrote:
Does that count as talent? :D