Been away for 3 - 4 years and could use some help with a marauder build!

I used to have a very tanky level 93 build that was highly tuned to the former skill tree, which has obviously changed a great deal since I last played (I needed the break after playing obsessively for two years!)

It's going to take me forever to get back into the swing of things, from simply getting my fingers used to game play again to relearning all the various skills, new gear, and the intricacies of the current skill tree. It would make life so much easier if I could load in my saved skill tree from before so I could see how I had it set up and re-learn what I did, but because it's been changed the current model won't accept the link. I'm sure I made a screen capture at some point, but can't find it anywhere. What I do recall is that I achieved max block with it, though the rest is hazy.

So with that said, can anyone direct me to a good marauder build where I could use most, if not all, the items I built up to use over time, including a bunch of legacy items? Be much appreciated, as I feel like I'm starting from scratch again knowledge-wise. I have about 80 Ex stashed away to put towards any alternate items I might need.

This is the build I was using -

And here's a couple of other items I have stashed from a previous build -

Last bumped on Jan 10, 2020, 10:44:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info