Double corruption price

Hey, I have recently fixed up a double corruption chamber in my Temple, and I don't really have anything I want to use it on myself, so I have decided to sell it.

How much do people usually charge for double corruption chambers? I haven't seen much talk about it in trade or general chats.
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2020, 6:25:17 PM
I think I've seen it go for 2 ex before

You could buy a near perfect nebuloch and use it on that if you can't find a buyer.. if you hit t1 implicits it can go for 25-50 exalts
Last edited by apexmateria1 on Jan 10, 2020, 8:04:54 AM
They usually go for 1 ex, but since the amount of scammers has skyrocketed in the past few leagues, you won't find a buyer.
Prices depend on league, but it's best to try your luck instead of selling it.
I sold one a few weeks ago for 1ex, but to do it had to stream it, too easy to say it poofed otherwise.

I'm by no means a streamer, just used Nvidia's native streaming feature and put it on twitch, took about 5 minutes to set up.

Make sure you take payment when they give you the item though, I forgot to but luckily the guy was a solid dude and paid even though his Cospris bricked.
Thanks for your advice guys. I ended up using it myself and not even poofing the item!

"
Loyalar wrote:
Thanks for your advice guys. I ended up using it myself and not even poofing the item!

Nice!!!
That is one Unique that I have never found in the 7.5 years I have been playing.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Loyalar wrote:

Nice!!!
That is one Unique that I have never found in the 7.5 years I have been playing.

I've never seen it either, where does it drop? Aside from the div cards.
It just drops... it has no special drop restrictions. Rare as fuck, but it will eventually drop. You'll waste more than it's value in Chances trying to get one that way (or everyone would be doing it).
I got one in t16 Lava Chamber few days ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info