>>> The Gopniks [Private Leauge] [EU / NA] Reqruiting EU players <<<

Hi im Oliver and im the creator of the guild, togheter with another player named Adrian who is currently set as guild leader for reasons.

We start this guild a few years ago so we have created some great connections between us players in the guild. We originally created the guild just for temp leauges, until about 2 weeks ago when we decided that just playing the temp leauge didnt give us enough time to actually enjoy the leauge before it was already "dead".

So what we decided to to was to create our own private leauge, identical to the orginal current one (Metamorph), to actually get to enjoy the game for longer periods of time. This basically means theres only trading with the players in the private leauge, so progress is slower.

We do as much as we can to help each other out with items questions etc.

We are currently around 14 active players on the leauge, but we are looking to increase this number over the next few weeks. My personal goal would be to have around 100 player slots in the leauge so we can establish some form of economy between us players.

As for rules of this leauge, you should maintain active, and if not tell us that you will take a break in our private discord channel. We also prefer that you are over the age of 17+, speak/type in fluent english and have an overall nice vibe to all the other participants. Its not a requirment that you use VoIP, but its a nice bonus.

As for being active enough, i think that at least 3-4 days a week is enough playtime, but you can play more if you would like to obviously :D.

We are currently seeking EU players only since we are lacking in that area.

If you are interested to join us you can either leave your in-game name here or message me on discord wich is recommended. My discord is oliver5839 .

Hope i got all the information out there, cant wait to hear from you guys!

--
Oliver
Last edited by onadj123 on Jan 5, 2020, 11:08:14 AM
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2020, 11:02:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info