Any Idea on a price I should ask for this?

Last bumped on Jan 4, 2020, 8:34:45 AM
That's a good one although you should have divined it prior to the temple. My guess is 8 ex. Report back with actual sale if you would. I'm not sure how the colors are...many of the blue builds use Inpulsa or other uniques. A normal Loreweave 6-link is going 4.5ish with slightly better stats (outside of the corruption). Many folks have big $$$ so don't be bashful.

Best use is as a miner build although green isn't meta. If it was 5 blue and 1 red it would be worth more. Perhaps others can give their take since this is a tough one.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jan 4, 2020, 12:38:12 AM
+3 level to projectile.. hmm, I would start at 30ex and work my way down, every 4 hours drop it 2ex.

If you are endgame in a projectile build, you might love this. It might go for closer to 8.. it would go for higher if 78 instead of 76 like mr wonderful said.
Thanks, gonna put it up for 20ex, because why not. Slowly drop price and see what happens.
LOL, that sold quick! 20ex
"
Zeddzded wrote:

Congrats! Rock on and nice item ya made dude!
"
Zeddzded wrote:

Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead.

But hey, if something you put up sells quickly. Ignore the motherfucker and throw the item up for another 20% more. I don't know. That's what I do. Whisper the guy and apologize if you feel bad but honestly just because you list something at a price doesn't mean you owe anyone anything. My rule of thumb is if I throw an item up and get a whisper within the first three minutes, it means I've undervalued the item.

Just my two cents.
"
Defiants wrote:
"
Zeddzded wrote:

But hey, if something you put up sells quickly. Ignore the motherfucker and throw the item up for another 20% more. I don't know. That's what I do. Whisper the guy and apologize if you feel bad but honestly just because you list something at a price doesn't mean you owe anyone anything. My rule of thumb is if I throw an item up and get a whisper within the first three minutes, it means I've undervalued the item.

Just my two cents.

That's also a good way to entirely lose sales, since a lot of things are niche and if there's only one buyer (who has an active search going), and you just burned him by renegging on a deal, you lost him.

I had someone do that to me, noticed he relisted it +5ex and when he eventually responded again i offered him 5ex lower than his initial listing.

Now, if you get 15 people PM you before you can respond to someone then sure, definitely pull it and figure out what it's really worth (sometimes nice people will tell you what its worth and offer above your listed price).
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Defiants wrote:
"
Zeddzded wrote:

Just my two cents.

That's also a good way to entirely lose sales, since a lot of things are niche and if there's only one buyer (who has an active search going), and you just burned him by renegging on a deal, you lost him.

I had someone do that to me, noticed he relisted it +5ex and when he eventually responded again i offered him 5ex lower than his initial listing.

Now, if you get 15 people PM you before you can respond to someone then sure, definitely pull it and figure out what it's really worth (sometimes nice people will tell you what its worth and offer above your listed price).

Agree with this.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Loreweave is trash. Nice double corrupt tho.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info