The Molten Strikes Back

I have leveled my Molten Strike Jugg to lvl 90 and my survivability and damage all seem to be on point.

The only problem that I have with the build is the molten strike visuals makes it impossible to see what is going on. Sure I can make out some mechanics but my screen is basically a red, fiery lake and I can only see bits and pieces of what is going on around me. It is a problem when there is just one mob that I'm hitting but it gets much worse when there are multiple enemies. And another issue is I'm not maxxed out on my orbs yet as I'm still lacking my dying sun flask which will make the visuals and even bigger problem.

This is a huge problem on boss fights and especially so with Metamorphs. My friend doesn't want to play with me because he can't see what is going on either and is playing a more squishy build as a Stormburst Trickster.

Is it possible to evaluate this issue? I think a single orb with a fire aura on the ground would be better or at least the option to tone down spell visuals.

With boss fights becoming more difficult it has become more important to focus on the mechanics on the fight and that is impossible if your whole screen is lava.

Thanks
Last bumped on Dec 27, 2019, 1:35:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info