Hunter influenced +lvl modifier not showing on tooltip

Hey,
so I have a rare Marble Amulet that is influenced by the Hunter. It has the mod Hunter's granting +1 Level of all chaos skill gems. My active skill is Caustic Arrow.
Equiping said amulet changes the tooltip of the skill gem adjusting the numeric damage values. Caustic Arrow's tooltip in the skill bar however doesn't change it's damage over time value.

Regards,
Viremind
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2019, 9:30:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same issue with cold skills amulet
same issue with minion's life tooltip when +1 int gems amulet is equipped
Yes it is a bug.

But a) GGG is in a vacation

B) There is at least 20 post about the same bug floating around
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
Yes it is a bug.

But a) GGG is in a vacation

B) There is at least 20 post about the same bug floating around

Regarding b) I googled the issue and found nothing on it, and the bug wasn't listed as a known bug. A quick look over the bug report first thread page didn't reveal a similar post at the time either. Guess I'll step up my searching game before I post next time.

But regarding a) if you suggest not to post bug reports during vacation, that kind of defeats the purpose of a forum. Notice though that neither me nor any of the other people that posted before you tried to rush GGG in any way shape or form. We also didn't complain. We were reporting the bug. So no need to get protective of the company we all try to support by reporting bugs to make the game better.
Last edited by Viremind on Dec 26, 2019, 9:31:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info