Need Help, Purifying Flame, Divine, Build with clarity, Purity of elements, Passive Tree

I am looking for info in making a Templar Holy Build. Mostly need info for a good passive tree.

So starting off it will use Purifying Flame and clarity for low levels. Then Purity of Elements and Divine Ire, Zealotry herald of purity. Also want to use Item rarity support.

Also need a lot of info for support gems for holy spells as they do other damages with spell casting or is it channeling?

Now the problem so far is making my passive tree to support attack and mana etc to make a playable character with the above skills. Also I will be going the bonus Templar mana regen +15 passives and later of going with the +20 regen and using reforms to gain an extra few points later on.

So far I really like playing a Holy Templar but am stuck on the passive tree.

My Passive tree so far
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.9.1/AAAABAUAAQSzFm8XLxo4G7QdFCcvKwgw-DlJOthDyE8EVdZZ81ugZOdmnnGFcg98DoCkgpuEg4Uyi4yPRpBVogCnCKdVrTuu_8Bm1abjauZ96-7vIfnd-tI=?accountName=CyberBio10&realm=pc&characterName=TommyT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info