Trying to build a llrf guardian

Hello,

I am trying to build a low life righteous fire guardian. I followed a guide on youtube from Phoenix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NnKmpsvsxY

I bought similar gear, (still need to buy a belt) I followed the tree. I still need to get my templar/guardian ascendencies.

So, I started up, but it is not working. I only got 4k energy shield, can't run my purities and I can't run righteous fire as my shield runs out and than my life runs out.

I played righteous fire before (life based) and I really enjoyed it. Now I invested a ton of exalts and would love to get going, what am I doing wrong or what have I overlooked?

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Last bumped on Jan 13, 2020, 8:56:49 PM
Make your characters on your profile public. No one can see your gear/tree/etc. to tell you what's wrong.
U MAD?
Should be public now.
You need a shield with + 4 or 5 to max resists . Without 87% fire res , you will struggle with degen . You have to take Cruel Preparation and Deep Thoughts passives and put Healthy Mind jewel in the slot near them . Utmost Intellect and Influence passives , also must be taken to boost your mana , es and purity of fire effect . I also tried to make the build , but in 3.9 with the bosses HP buffed, the build is lacking dmg .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info