[EQMAC] Recruiting Friendly Exiles For Delirium(post remake)

There are no requirements other then being semi-active, friendly and talking in English.

Most of us play on softcore temp leagues but not limited to, and we're from all over the world (mostly eu and na).
We have a lot of veteran players so don't fret if you are new we would love to help you out, and we're looking to have guild parties as much as possible.
I have also started a discord server so if you are into that please let me know!
If you are interested feel free to contact me in game @rekuraab reply here or send me a pm.

P.S You might not get invited straight away but i will invite everyone at worse an hour before league start.

Current members:54 Tabs:20

Looking forward meeting you!

Last edited by Reku on Mar 10, 2020, 9:04:58 PM
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2020, 10:32:29 PM
i'm looking for guild and i hope joining yours
Bump, will invite everyone an hour before league starts.
Up ^^^^
hello, looking to join up. i am coming back to the game. looking to have fun and learn at the same time with discord if possible.
Hey, could I join? I'm looking for a guild with people to chat or ask questions when I need help or just to help others when they need it. I just want that because my last guild was kinda boring, no one in chat or online, I was pretty alone in that guild
Looking for guild to progress with lvl 65 Elementalist right now! Characters name is Cellbolt
Hello i am looking to join! Don't group a ton but like to talk and help others out. @Pharcri
looking to join coming back from playing synthesis and re learning the game again

ign will be MetaJeciixTwo
Hi, looking to join and teach and learn with other friendly exiles!
IGN: @loneSScion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info