[SC] There and Back Again <TaßA> - Global Gaming Community with Discord, Stash playing SC Leagues

Hi, my name is PastorJ and I'm one of the leaders of There and Back Again, which is a global, multi-game community looking to launch a presence into PoE.

We are a large, but tight-knit community with guilds in multiple games, mostly MMORPG's. We got our start with Lord of the Rings Online's legendary servers, since expanding to WoW: Classic, SWTOR, and Minecraft, with members playing many other games besides. A few of us are big fans of PoE and we're now looking to expand our community here. We'd love to invite you to come along for the adventure.

We've got a consistently active discord with people online in many timezones(mainly US and EU but also some AUS & others). It's a perfect place to hang out, have some banter as we game together.

We've got a robust organisational structure that's already well established, which allows us to remain a cohesive community despite playing multiple titles, even when we launch something new.

We value building lasting friendships, playing great games together, and helping new players learn the ropes.

We will start by playing SC Metamorph, and potentially expand into other leagues down the line as we see fit. As we are starting out, we currently can't offer extensive guild stash space, but that will come as we grow into the future.

If you're interested in being part of something that's new, but also already well established at the same time, please don't hesitate to contact me either in a PM, in a comment down below, or on Discord by messaging PastorJ#5986
Last edited by PastorJ on Dec 18, 2019, 2:25:05 PM
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2020, 3:29:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info