AbandonedHealth [PC ][NA] [DISCORD] [English]

SC/Temp league/English/NA/

We are a smaller guild, looking for a few active members to add.

Discord is a must, no use in joining a guild you don't speak with.

We do occasionally start a private league in the third month if everyone is still wanting more path.

Guild actives include but are not limited to:
Sharing map completions, passing around tabulas at league start, Boss killing, hand me down gear, sharing challenges and general advancement of the group.

Please answer these short questions as an application to the guild.

What does your activity at the start/mid/end of a League look like?

What is your goal in conquerors of the atlas?

Guild Rules.

No politics / religion.
Respect others.
Keep it humble, everyone was new once.
Be mature. This is a guild of adults.
Have a clean mic and discord. Be considerate in discord, if you are eating or making a lot of background noise use mute/push to talk.
Keep it even in chat. Raising your voice, shouting like a reaction streamer, excessive cursing, and general immaturity is not fun for the group.
GGG TOS are our rules.
No spoilers of popular content of any type.

Last edited by Fade_AK on Dec 30, 2019, 8:21:49 PM
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2020, 11:49:23 PM
Hi

Can i join your guild?
ıgn tomaank
thanks
hey there im in a guild but it really has no value im trying to join a guild that does stuff occasionally. seems like most guilds on this game its pretty much just a text chat room. lemme know if i could get an inv. have mic and ill be pretty active this league looking to hit some milestones this league. anyways my ign is xXOMNIXx_chillin if you dont get this till tomorrow my account will probably Vaal_FaceBook.

What does your activity at the start/mid/end of a League look like?
I usually drop off pretty quick after hitting maps at the start of the league, but being in a guild/having others to talk about PoE with would help me stick around more.

What is your goal in conquerors of the atlas?
Finally get to beat up all the end game bosses.

My ign is Agyern

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info