[EU][SWE] Sheeps Of Wraeclast

Hello!

So, You´re looking for a guild to have fun/chat/play with? Well, Let´s hope this is the right place to you, We try to keep the guild quite small but with people we all know and like.

We are mainly playing Temp leagues and very rarely touch standard at all so it would be good if you also did that. Most of us play softcore and push quite hard the first few weeks of a new league and after that goes back to "regular" 5-10 hours per day

All officers and me have played since the game launched so we are able to help with most of the questions you might have and dont be afraid to ask, there is no dumb questions!

Currently we are about 10-12 active players but early in the league we are usually around 15-20 so a few more members wouldnt hurt

What can we offer:
Guild stash (Free stuff! yay)
Help with crafting/pricing
Help with Atziri kills/Maps/Elder/Uberelder/Lab/Uberlab and Uber Atziri (all free of course)
Provide Aurabot,Spiderbot,Curser or Managuardian ( We usually have atleast 1 in every temp league)
Theory crafting for new builds

What we can´t offer:
Real sheep's to play with :(

If you have any questions just contact me ingame( Fernqvist ), send a PM, Add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fernqvist/ or write here. Will check back every day atleast and hopefully we can meet some new and awesome people

Cya in Wraeclast exiles!

We now have a guild discord aswell that you can find here: https://discord.gg/MZ8Rfkj

You can also contact me directly on discord if you want: Fernqvist#8957
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2019, 2:18:06 PM
Hi,

This seems interesting. I lost faith in the game for a while after Synthesis but I have decided to come back for 3.9 and new league. I only play leagues now, and it would be nice to have some people to chat with and do stuff from the start for a change.
You are more than welcome to join our discord or message me there if you have some questions, Otherwise i can just shoot you an invite on poe if you let me know when you're online and your nick
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info