How much is it worth?

As in the title, how much is this worth ?

Last bumped on Dec 10, 2019, 9:05:29 AM
Sorry to hijack your thread but figured it'd be easier then starting another that's the same.

Was looking around some old characters and found something interesting.

When checking trade the prices vary from hundreds of exalts to 10+ mirrors but none of the one's I've found are as highly rolled as mine. Any suggestions on what would be a reasonable price to let it go at?
"
Dalli wrote:
Was looking around some old characters and found something interesting.

Holy shit, this is the best rolled windripper I've seen in a long time. If I were you I wouldn't sell it at all but I guess it should be worth at least some mirrors. Of course you can never get that curreny back just from what the bow adds to an mf char but some people just want to have the best rolls possible!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Kolatka1 wrote:
As in the title, how much is this worth ?

There are 3 gloves like yours on the market right now in Standard and zero in Blight. I'd say around 120 ex. But it'll be hard to find a buyer.
Last edited by Гаруспик on Dec 9, 2019, 3:35:40 AM
Pure Ele weakness on hit (even at lvl 11) is 3-5 Ex)
to be honest, if some1 wants to pay 115 ex extra for 5% life, go for it, lol

id rather stick with 5Ex gloves at that point^^
Thanks for answer :)
It's a 100ex+ material. The understand why, multiply The chances to get double corruption room with the chances to hit both rolls(which have synergy) at the same time. The chance to hit such corruption is ridiculously low compared to hitting just ele weakness.

Because one poor guy can't afford more than 5ex gloves doesn't mean these should be sold for cheap.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info