LF Noob-friendy/Cheap aurabot build + leveling guide

Hi,
Is there a noob-friendly / cheap aurabot build available? It seems all I looked at are expensive (>1ex is expensive to me) or not for 3.8.

I want to play with some friends and I think we don't need another DPS, I would prefer to act as a support character.

Also I need a leveling guide, my templar is stuck at 43 and I don't know how to progress.

Thanks in advance :)
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2019, 2:01:12 PM
Hey! Hope this reply isn't too late for you to consider!

So from what I understood, you're looking for a noob-friendly/cheap aurabot that basically costs less than 1Ex. Well, first of all, thanks for asking, I am glad you're willing to play an Aurabot for your friends/parties! It's really nice of you.

As to your question, It is really hard to play Aurabot without a lot of investment. If you're aiming for all the buffs and all that in the game, you need a lot of investment in making sure your Auras don't cost too Mana; This can be achieved from various uniques(notably Skyforth, which is several exalts, and other less expensive uniques), some corruptions on jewels, various notables on the tree.. And so on.

But here's the best part of Path of Exile, you can always make your own variation of anything and, if done correctly, it would work out! So you can always look for your favored Aurabot class, whether it is a Templar, Witch or Scion, and then figure out how to cheapen it out with the least amount of left-out auras.

For example,
I could try and build a Scion Aurabot that focuses on giving out all Elemental Resistance auras, and maybe Elemental Damage auras, and then if I am playing with someone who is more crit based I'd use precision, or if I am playing with someone who is more pure ele damage based, I'd compensate for it and so on. You will, of course, have to let go of some auras because you won't have a 6L Setup, you'll be running at max a 4-5L on your chest and 4L on almost everything else. It's a good enough place to start.

1EX is not much in this game, and you can easily achieve that much money with a basic understanding of trading in this game, and hoarding as much valuable currency as you can (such as Gemcutters, Fusings, Alchemy, Chaos, etc...) and in no time you can make an exalt for sure.

I hope this reply was helpful in any way, and if you have any more questions let me know.
"
SolidStar wrote:
Hi,
Is there a noob-friendly / cheap aurabot build available? It seems all I looked at are expensive (>1ex is expensive to me) or not for 3.8.

I want to play with some friends and I think we don't need another DPS, I would prefer to act as a support character.

Also I need a leveling guide, my templar is stuck at 43 and I don't know how to progress.

Thanks in advance :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679321 just made this guide, doesn't really have a leveling tree, but just using zombies+SRS with few minion nodes should do the trick. I said ex+ just because skyforth are usually around that price at the start of the league. Right now they are 30c lol.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Nov 19, 2019, 2:02:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info