MEMERNAUT (crit ice crash overleech retch jugg)

I originally was playing a berserker with a farrul's fur, but I bricked it so I rerolled jugg. I eventually just went full meme build, and it's actually fun to play and pretty tanky with around 2mil shaper dps. The video I'm posting is meant to be entertaining and isn't a conventional build showcase

Video (with memes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M80yIqt5e3w&t=5s

PROS:
not T H I C C but curvy
Good clearspeed
Good single target
Satisfying to play with ice crash shatter HoA
Laughs at delve, uber lab and red maps

CONS:
4.2k life
ice crash can temporarily blind you causing you to facetank boss moves (shown in video)
Sucks at blight
Can't do phys/ele reflect maps
You actually have to dodge sometimes

Gear
Spoiler

Bandit
Spoiler
Aliria for crit multi and the resists since we use mostly uniques

Ascendancy
Spoiler
Juggernaut with Undeniable for 100% accuracy, unbreakable to help with abyssus' "increased phys damage taken" and to double the armor of brass dome for insane molten shells, unflinching for infinite endurance charges, and unyielding for aoe and damage since we stay in blood stance permanently

Buffs
Spoiler
Hatred for extra phys as cold damage, blood and sand in blood stance for huge aoe damage boost, dread banner for 21% lowered enemy accuracy and impale chance, and herald of ash with circle of anguish "herald of ash has increased buff effect" and "herald of ash reserves less mana". this basically means we get a fire version of hatred for 15-17% reserved mana

Flasks
Spoiler
believe it or not I actually normally don't use a life flask but instead a
for the onslaught and 15% damage from hits leeched as life for more memes

CWDT setup
Spoiler
Cast when damage taken level 1 > Frost bomb for lowered cold resistance > orb of storms > power charge on critical

Ancestral Chief or Protector?
Spoiler
Chief is better for clear, Protector is better for bosses

Ice Crash setup
Spoiler
Ice Crash > Melee physical damage support > Elemental damage with attacks support > concentrated effect > pulverize > and either increased critical strikes/crit damage/fortify/hypothermia/faster attacks in last slot, up to you

How is it tanky with 4.2k life
Spoiler
Pandemonius gives chill on hit for 30% reduced action speed and blind on hit. since we have 100% accuracy everything is always blinded and chilled. blind reduces enemy accuracy by 50% and dread banner by 21% so enemies only have a 29% chance to hit you.
The Brass Dome gives us over 11k armor and no extra damage from critical hits which is huge. why? because it means without your lions roar up you get a 7700 molten shell for 6 seconds. with lions roar up its 9400. I also run vaal molten shell and with lions roar up it will hit over 28k for 16 seconds.
We also have 80% natural phys damage reduction with no endurance charges, and 77% fire 76% cold and 76% lightning resists.
and last but not least we have overleech from the offering to the serpent gloves at almost 900 hp per second with over 400 hp regen per second with endurance charges up

Memechanics
Spoiler
Use two high rolled doryani's catalyst scepters (cast speed doesn't matter) this gives us fast enough attack speed with good critical chance and a whopping 240% increased elemental damage as well as .04% of elemental damage leeched as life.
The retch gives us "200% of life leech applies to enemies as chaos damage. So with 900 life leech per second rate, that means we will do 1800 damage per leech. Since we leech attack damage, physical attack damage, fire damage, cold damage, lightning damage, and chaos damage with atziri's promise up, this means we get 6 "leeches" every time we hit. we hit twice a second for around 21k damage stacking up every second as a weird kind of poison effect. because of the way ice crash works with how it hits multiple times but not on the same enemies, this makes it clear surprisingly fast with herald of ash procs and is super silky to play with the degen and shatters.
Just a note, you can take vaal pact for even more leech and damage but I like having natural 10% of my health regeneration. the retch also greatly increases flask duration which is a huge part of our damage.
Also I have a self cast orb of storms > power charge on critical for sustaining power charges on boss fights, as well as "curse with poachers mark" on ring for frenzy charge generation and life on hit.
Pandemonius also gives 20% cold penetration on everything chilled which is well...everything all the time.

Path of building pastebin
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/F6SW3XK1

Thankyou for reading this, is my first build guide. and I would appreciate criticism on my video editing since I'm pretty new at that as well
Last edited by lalalazila on Nov 6, 2019, 11:44:04 AM
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2019, 11:21:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info