Lvl 32 SrS dual wield Wands looking for Improvements!-)

It really feels that i am missing some Synergy or have an bad Choice of Skill Gems with there support Gems? Profile is open to take a look in Tree with its current Jewels.

Its not the Defense there it feels i am missing much, its DpS as it feels :(
Is my Setup in Helm ok and does it works as hoped with Elemental Army? My AG wears typical Ambush Charge Chest, LeerCast Helmet, Dying Breath 2h Weapon, Victarios Flight and Soutbound Gloves. Both Zombies and AG die only if i am to stupid to manage em and let em Go into an 1 Shot Situation or i oversee MapMods.
I really like stick to Haste/VaalHaste cause MS, CS do i value higher as Hatred Aura and Haste gives me PermaPhasing via WatchersEye as well whatz really QoL in IncursionStarts or Mine.

Any Opinions?

Edit; That GlovesCursecorrupt is triggered via Arc in Spell Totem that triggers Elemental Equilibrium as well. I tryd Wands with crafted triggerMod but the Cooldown casts it mostly as its no longer needed and or is not nearly that helpfull as selftimed and selfcasted Consecrate/ Flesh Offering. Really experemented a Lot already and have alyways some 3 Mod Jewels ready for Leo Bench and vaaling afterwards :(

Spoiler
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
Last edited by LeandroHazard on Nov 2, 2019, 3:15:12 AM
Last bumped on Nov 2, 2019, 3:06:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info