How to improve power of my character - I'm BIG NOOB

hello
I have 72lvl and I cant finish map on tier 2 :/ I just get one shoot and its over. I build for cyclone.
My stats:
-6696 DPS from normal attack
-8713 Armor
-2% life leech
-30% resistance for fire, cold etc.
My equipment:

What can I do to improve my power?
I have berserker
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2019, 5:29:27 PM
RULE NUMBER 1 OF POE
Always prioritize your defences
i only see as source of life the starforge, belly and the implicit from the belt no wonder you are getting one shot...you dont need Energy shield as you crafted in your gloves too
you dont need to pump your dps with dual essence worms if you didnt messed up your links in the chest and weapon...are you using heavy strike or cyclone as your main skill? do you even have a main skill?
also i am not seeing any enchantments on your gear...did you go through your ascendancies? berserker, chieftain or juggernaut?
but the main thing is: we dont know how you allocated your passives since we can't see your characters in your profile...i am 100% sure most of your mistakes are there and not your items i know that because many of your items have so much dex, int or str stacked you must have gone really astray in pathing your passive tree

to make things easier for you
pick some guided build here on forums that uses both starforge and belly and follow it exactly as it says
pro tip: get movement speed in your boots and cap to 75% all your resistances then life and then the rest
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Oct 20, 2019, 10:51:00 PM
create slayer...then get your resistances 75%.then get 1 of your six sockets to 6link...and folow the build.for slayers.and stack more life u dont need es.
its hard to tell what is wrong just follow this guide...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2254574

and u dont need execly same rare items...just life and resists on rare items.
fortify is a required skill for melee. that's 20% less damage using it. Also should have some sort of defense, like a cast when damage taken gem with something else. There are a few builds that show that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info