Plagebringer and Corpse Pact - Necromancer Ascendancy (Bug)

Hi!

Well, since the last change on the Necromancer Ascendancy, I saw some new and interesting buffs to Consume Corpses, then I created a Consuming Corpses Witch. Using "Spell Cascade" with Detonate Dead, Volatile Dead, and Cremation, I chose the Plagebringer and Corpse Pact as my first ascendancy paths, because of the Increasing Damage and some new Buffs, for consuming corpses.

But, something doesn't seem right:
"PLAGEBRINGER: With at least one nearby corpse, you and nearby Allies deal 10% more Damage."
"CORPSE PACT: 30% increased Damage if you have Consumed a corpse Recently."
(The other buffs are working correctly. Well, at least they seem to be... haha!)

With those three spells with those Damage buffs, the "Damage increase" buff seems not to be working correctly. For example:
"VAAL DETONATE DEAD: fixed, it deals a maximum of 7.867 Fire Damage (Lvl18)."

If there is a corpse near me (Plagebringer buff - 10% MORE Damage), the maximum Fire Damage goes up to 8.653 (increases 786 to maximum Fire Damage).
If I Consume a corpse (Corpse Pact buff - 30% INCREASED Damage), for the next 4sec, the maximum Fire Damage goes up to 8.319 (increases 452 to maximum Fire Damage).

Now, I want to know that, am I misunderstanding "10% MORE Damage" and "30% INCREASED Damage", or there is something wrong with those new buffs, that are not getting the right amount of bonus that they are saying?

Thanks for the help!
Arthur Scarry.
Last edited by Arthur_Scarry on Oct 8, 2019, 7:36:55 PM
Last bumped on Oct 8, 2019, 6:44:38 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info