LF build ...

Hey guys, after following many streamer/youtube builds i've found myself at a loss unless i through huge amounts of currency at builds that have little / no defence. i have searched many forums and websites but cannot seem to find a build that fits what i'm looking for. These are the goals i'm looking for:

1) Extremely tanky (getting tired of random 1 shots) and i understand alot of survivability is "not standing in the bad" but some is just not avoidable.

2) NO CYCLONE (i've played it to death and i just cannot bring myself to do it again, i'd rather just not play.

3) 1h/shield. now this is just a preference as i like the way it looks and i have cool mtx. so it isn't a must but goes along way for me.

4) be able to do all content (exclude blight as i can do that on my necro) without a rediculess amount of currency investment

5) must have a build guide as although i use PoB i would be clueless on making my own build.

I'm just tired of dying over and over and would rather play something that takes longer to clear etc and is tanky. I have looked at HOA gladiator but all the build guides i seem to find use cyclone. Also looked at a guardian summoner but again used cyclone and is very similar to my necro i've already played this season.

Any advice of builds you have would be a great help. Many thanks.
Last bumped on Oct 6, 2019, 1:15:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info