Helmet for Skelemancer.

Guys, i just got this enchant on my helmet, and as far i checked its pretty rare combo - skeletons dmg, +2 minion gems +18 minion life etc.

How much could it be worth? Im running totally different build, so it have no use for me, and i could swap it for something else.
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2019, 6:03:39 PM
the skeleton enchant isnt very valuable:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/helmet-enchants?name=skel

you can buy a random helm for 5c. elder hats are more but the ones for sale have been listed for days.

So you have a helm with +2, with the only support being minion life (not a dps support), and no life. This means your helm (without enchant) is worth less than 10c.

Now, there are NO helms with everything for sale. But the mods on your hat dont add any value because theyre very common and not the wanted dps mods.

You DO have the enchant on an elder helm. So there is possibility to reroll the rest of the mods into +2 with minion DAMAGE. if you attempt that (bound fossils), you could end up with something valuable (multiple ex+)

but anyone that buys it right now, doesnt care about the current mods on the hat, they would just buy it because it's elder with skel enchant.

if you list it for 1ex and get offers i would be surprised.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Sep 24, 2019, 6:11:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info