The moment you really hate your life, or this game RNG

Spoiler
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2019, 4:49:46 AM
That looks good (except the level ofc)?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Sep 21, 2019, 8:22:57 AM
Wow... 3 strongboxes... but the all powerful RNJesus will probably reward you with more vendor trash, if even that.

GGG, with a real world of human trash, why do you feel the need to trash out Wraeclast and Oriath too?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Lmao I got a unique divination strongbox earlier (we all know this is worse than a white one already)

It was cards of 5 sets, I was like hmm i wonder what cool cards there are for that, opened it, 1 card for a 5 set and 2 cards for a scepter of celebration (4 set).

Just ><
"
DoubleU wrote:
That looks good (except the level ofc)?

Yeah... all trash maps.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Last edited by nononononono on Sep 22, 2019, 1:21:13 AM
When you do Zana's mission "find the map" in T14+, and it drops T1... even though your atlas bonus is over 100.
"
zecoratul wrote:
When you do Zana's mission "find the map" in T14+, and it drops T1... even though your atlas bonus is over 100.

Yeah. Usual thing.
I actually not remembering in those missions zana dropped even yellow tier maps. Always white tier. Why was still doing those? Hope is cruel thing..
...The same with those map-oriented chests in Blight encounters. I hope for anything but maps when I open those. Sextants... Anything... Just not those T2 maps... Again.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
DarkJen wrote:
Why was still doing those?
Needed it for atlas completion, also there were no harb/breach options available.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info