☠ Deezy's Top Tier Exiles (STD - 3.8) ☠

Just a place for me to catalog my most powerful Standard builds that I spent a very long time working on min-maxing :)

CI Crit HOWA Scion

Ascendancy: Scion w/ Inquisitor & Occultist

Gear:

Gem Swaps for AOE map clear:

Flasks:

Jewels:

Stats:

DPS: Roughly 46 Million Shaper DPS if 40% of the Magma Balls hit the target
APS: 9.68
Chance to hit: 100%
Effective Crit Chance: 86.68%
Crit Multiplier: 400%
ES: 28,369
Net ES Regen: 2,879
Es Leech: 7,637 per second + Lots Es gained on hit... basically instant leech
Evade: 59% (w/ Blind applied which is applied almost instantly. 18% w/o)
Block / Spell Block: 30/3
Res: 75/75/76/100 (Wise Oak balanced for Lightning & Fire Pen / Cold Damage reduction)
Immune To Elemental Ailments (on flask and/or hitting Rare/Unique)
Dual Curse
Unaffected by curses
Cannot be Stunned

POB Stat Screenshot

POB

Defense Setup: https://pastebin.com/XU1VcQWi
DPS Setup: https://pastebin.com/gEgCyFbS

Note: I had to do some manual calculations and edits to correct the damage and attack speed numbers for the Multistrike gem, in which, currently, POB does not calculate correctly (It does not account for the 2nd or 3rd hit damage boosts For neither the melee hit nor the Magma balls, and it also ignores the more attack speed modifier for the Magma balls, thus I manually edited the "Wildfire gem" with additional modifiers to account for the POB Multistrike gem inaccuracies. Pain in the butt to explain the equations that brought me to those numbers but I'm fairly certain I am very close to actual

Crit Claw Bladeflurry Scion

Ascendancy: Scion w/ Raider & Beserker

Gear:

Flasks:

Jewels:

Stats:

DPS: 62 Million Shaper DPS w/ a 6 Stage Release
Life: 7,858
APS: 13.38
Hit Chance: 100%
Effective Crit Chance: 96.61%
Crit Multi: 734%
Net Life Regen: 711
Phys Reduction: 41%
Block Chance: 20%
Attack Dodge: 34%
Res: 75/75/75/-60
Instant Leech
Cannot be stunned or Slowed

POB

https://pastebin.com/waC1TgNL

LL RF Guardian

Gear:

Flasks:

Jewels:

Stats:

RF Dps: 700k
Vaal RF DPS: 5 Million
Scorching Ray DPS: 831,456
ES: 30,458
Net ES Regen: 7,991
Phys DMG Reduction: 59%
Res: 82/81/82/0
Block/Spell Block 75/26
Cannot be stunned

POB

https://pastebin.com/FfV6cgsP

Last edited by MrDeezy on Nov 13, 2019, 7:24:50 AM
Last bumped on Sep 14, 2019, 8:22:56 PM
Sick
That's some really really really really really really really nice gear.

I can't imagine having that much damage and also that much Energy Shield.
"
HairyBotter wrote:
Sick

"
Ratatat14 wrote:
That's some really really really really really really really nice gear.

I can't imagine having that much damage and also that much Energy Shield.

Thanks fella's! I've been playing this game since late 2102 and one of my favorite parts of this game, for me personally, is planning out the most efficient skill tree possible for a skill / style of char I want to play, and then saving/grinding/selling to build up the nearest to perfect gear I can, taking it to the limit, and seeing my creation come together and preform so well.

A lot of my builds, I start out with budget gear and keep progressing it further and further until it's min-maxed as much as possible, for me, that is the addicting part of this game. The itemization and skill tree customization.

I started out my POE days in HC league and thoroughly enjoyed that style of the game, but it's was much more difficult to feed my min-max gear addition via trading with far less trade activity/options on the market, especially after a league ends and was moved the the permanent HC league, Trading was basically dead at that point, so I decided at one point to move to standard league where trading for the crazy gear was more available. But I still have the my character must be tanky and not die mindset.

I quite often read other people guides, creep on other peoples profile characters, ect and get ideas and then try and improve them or put my own twist on them.

I am always happy to give advice to anyone genuinely interested in improving their characters, assuming I have the experience with the particular build, so anyone is free to ask questions or advice, I'd love to help. I genuinely enjoy helping other people with advice on ways to improve their characters and have made quite a few cool friends during my time in game by doing just that.

Cheers exiles! Do whatever it is that is the most fun for you in this game!
Last edited by MrDeezy on Sep 10, 2019, 6:35:54 PM
Added my Bladeflurry & LLRF Character
Last edited by MrDeezy on Sep 11, 2019, 7:56:16 AM
That's a lot of mirrors. What are you primarily doing to fund these characters?
@UnfairMonopoly
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
That's a lot of mirrors. What are you primarily doing to fund these characters?

Well this has been 6-7 years worth of grinding, saving, and selling and accumulating to reach this point but there have been lots of ways I’ve built up currency over the years and leagues. Selling alt arts. Selling legacy gear. Buying low/selling high and maintaining a bunch of live searches to catch good deals. Flipping bulk currency, ect. There have been certain leagues that I wasn't that into and those were path of trading leagues for me lol. I genuinely enjoy the trading aspect of this game and its market. I have a few items that generate mirror fees, albeit pretty slowly, but it still helps. And just playing & grinding a lot over the years. And plenty of luck thrown in once in a while too.

I have a degree and minored in economics and have always been drawn to games with trading rare items and usually do pretty well with playing the market and investing in the right things at the right times.

What initially got me started with a decent bankroll to start playing the market and investing was a while back when before a lot of items went legacy that are now worth a ton, an example was Kaom's Heart, in which I had 3 of them at one point and held onto them for years, then finally sold them (Wish I had kept one tho, but didn't).

Another was the alt arts. Of my my best mates who we started this game together was big into racing when that was a thing and he was very good at it, and we would both do the races, he would always do better than I, most often reaching the highest tier rewards, but he didn't care much for the alt art rewards and would always trade them to me for items that had more functional power to his characters. I held many of those valuable alt arts for years, then eventually felt the same way and preferred owning more functional powerful items or raw currency over alternate arts and started selling.

To name just a few of the big ticket items I've sold to really get my bankroll started, was Alt art items (Demigod presence (from beta), Alpha howl, Atziri's mirror) and some legacy items like Shavs and Kaom's

I’m proud of what I've build up to and have had so much fun over the years to this point, but even then I am a very small fish when it comes to total wealth compared to lots of other far more wealthy players I’ve seen in this game.

Also, Ziggy, not sure if you remember me but we were friends and talked semi often back when I played hardcore. But after a certain point I decided to fully switch over to standard league. I thoroughly enjoyed the thrill of HC league, but what really got me to leave it was the fact that once the league ended the trading scene in the permanent HC league was pretty much dead and that frustrated me as the trading was my favorite part of this game. so I left HC.
Last edited by MrDeezy on Sep 14, 2019, 7:43:05 AM
Yeah, dude, for sure I remember you. There didn't used to be a lot of us still playing perm HC and you always had some interesting stuff going on with your characters.

Thanks for the write up, very interesting to read. I basically play without trading, so pretty much the opposite of what you enjoy about the game, it seems. I just haven't actually made the switch to SSF yet, but it's coming when I have enough time to play a league I enjoy. Putting together a strong character with only stuff you've collected and crafted is pretty satisfying to me. I'd love to take that idea to 100 one day.

Your characters are absurdly geared. Grats, man.
@UnfairMonopoly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info