[4.0] EARTHQUAKE JUGGERNAUT | Tanky Beast

WARNING: This is an AI-generated build guide. It is not meant to be taken seriously. This text was generated using an AI model trained on thousands of POE build guides to mimic text and produce synthetic text. The links will not work and the text may not make sense.
===============================================================================

Model prompt >>> [4.0] EARTHQUAKE JUGGERNAUT | Tanky Beast
==============================================================================
[CAMP]

This is just for fun, I really don't have the time to test it out so why not :)

The build is quite simple but I think it works pretty well:

<link>

<link>

And the reason why it works so well is due to the fact that when you use a skill, the monster is no longer damaged by it. This means that you always have more room to place skills that deal damage like "Molten Strike" and "Tornado Shot" instead of the other way around.

Since the monsters are not damaged by skills, this allows you to focus on your minions and the monsters around you to kill them as fast as possible.

I've tested it out on the 3.6 tree (2.7, 3.7, 3.8) but you can use any tree if you have the money to buy them.

<link>
Last bumped on Oct 8, 2019, 5:18:39 PM
Wow. This build was good up until T6 maps when I started having trouble with my damage output.
Can someone help? Here's my Tree:

<link>
Last edited by Vylkin on Aug 31, 2019, 6:16:50 PM
"
Vylkin wrote:
Wow. This build was good up until T6 maps when I started having trouble with my damage output.
Can someone help? Here's my Tree:

<link>

Of course you have problems with this build. You are using it 3 leagues too soon. You need to wait for the changes in passive tree and jugger rework comming in 3.9 and 4.0 for it to be awesome.
I really like it, thanks for sharing! :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
4.0? damn, this guy is living in the future, who knows, this might be the meta
Now we got it all, noise pollution, eye pollution, total brain solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info