Righteous Fire + Elemental Equilibrium = I don't get it

I've seen the builds and I have a "fresh" one without EE because I don't get how the interaction works. I would assume EE would be BAD for RF, but obviously it's not. I've read the wiki, searched threads, read builds, and nothing mentions how that interaction works. Why does every RF build use EE and what do you use/not use and do/don't do to make it work? I'm going to assume it's pretty important on "resists elemental damage" mods.

TIA
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2019, 12:06:15 AM
RF doesn't 'hit' because it's a degen, so it doesn't apply EE. This means that if you have any flat non-fire damage on your account (example, +1 lightning damage on your gloves) it'll proc EE when you shield charge but your RF damage won't overwrite the EE proc = they stay -50% fire res
So let's say I'm using Cyclone for sustain, I just have to make sure that I:

1) Have cold or lightning flat damage
2) Do not have any fire flat damage

?
"
Inquisition_8 wrote:
So let's say I'm using Cyclone for sustain, I just have to make sure that I:

1) Have cold or lightning flat damage
2) Do not have any fire flat damage

?

Yes.

Get any x-y cold or lightning damage for attacks and make sure you do not have any x-y fire damage on attacks /or spells if you want to hit with a spell to proc EE/ and then you just need to hit the enemies and you can see visual effect of EE and read /on rares or uniques who do not die instantly/ that they are vulnerable to fire.

And get Cyclone+Fortify+Infused channelling for better defense vs hits.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info