Vaal axe, 20 fort, culling, more bleed damage, 600pdps

At the start of league, i wanted to make a bleed char, but checking at pob, to make it viable, i would need some good axe with that 100% more bleeding damage. So i just went dw axes and cyclone for start, and thought that maybe ill craft that weapon at some point.

Well i got a ilvl 84 elder vaal axe as a drop about 3 weeks in to the league, so i had the base to start crafting. Some days ago one of our guild members dumbed some of hes fossils to g stash.

And here we go, jagged, corroded and sanctified, second or 3rd hit with that combo brought this one

It did have mana leech as a 3rd prefix, but praying to the rngesus with my friend and hitting it with annul worked out.

Now the league is ending and before i was able to make this weapon, i already started a wander char wich i like so much, that i dont think im gonna try the bleed build anymore :/

If someone has some good pob setup for bleed char that could utilize this weapon, would be interested to see. Just some quick setup in pob with this axe was giving near 1.6m bleed dps with sweep.
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2019, 4:12:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info