[Standard] Shaped Crystal belt ilvl80 (unid)

I dropped a ilvl80 shaped crystal belt, and have no use of it.
How much is it worth in standard ?
On poe.trade, for a cusual like me, prices are quite huge...

Thank you very much.
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2019, 4:44:41 AM
Very little as standard is flooded with OP and mirror items. Just search for a white ill 80 shaped crystal belt on poe.trade, and that will give you your answer.

Edit; my bad apparently they are overpriced in standard, so 6-8ex would be my guess
Last edited by Nubman on Aug 18, 2019, 2:55:01 PM
Hi,

Ok thank you very much Nubman.

One more question, if anyone knows, one poe.ninja a ilvl82 belt is more expensive than ilvl 83 which is more expensive than a ilvl86+.
How is that possible ?

"
Debonair1172 wrote:
Hi,

Ok thank you very much Nubman.

One more question, if anyone knows, one poe.ninja a ilvl82 belt is more expensive than ilvl 83 which is more expensive than a ilvl86+.
How is that possible ?

higher level items can have the highest tier of modifiers. if you use a lower level item, those mods are excluded. If you dont want those high level mods on your belt, you can make sure not to get them, giving you a slightly better chance of getting the lower level mods you DO want.

on a crystal belt, these are the important mods:

ES - max roll requires ilvl 80.
Shaper %ES - max roll requires ilvl 75
ES Recovery Rate - requires ilvl 75
spell damage during flask - level 80

Cooldown Recovery - requires ilvl 84 (some people dont care)

So, if you want a great ES belt and dont care about cooldown recovery, anything over ilvl 80 makes it HARDER to get your perfect belt.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Aug 19, 2019, 3:07:29 PM
To answer why so much more -- the indexer is picking up fully crafted belts which cost more. Only really need i75 for crystal shaped for the juicy mods (t1 %es, t1 es recovery rate).
Ok Faustian1 thank you very much !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info