[Legion] Inexpensive & SSF Viable Juggernaut build (console users)

PS4 Pro tested build.
Great SSF build, Low-cost. The main issue that you may have with putting this together is getting resists up for end-game content.

Relies on Ground Slam supported by Ancestral Warchief with Glacial Hammer for hard single targets.
This build augments survivability by building endurance charges quickly with Enduring Cry, and utilizes Life Leech and Fortify on the primary Ground Slam attack.

This build has only been tested to level 74 at this point and I see no rubberbanding issues or frame rate drops playing this build. However the game still crashes pretty frequently. So I can't say its 100% end-content viable (nor HC viable), but it's looking good so far.

At level 74 my Glacial Hammer is hitting over 10k DPS, and the Ground Slam is hitting over 7.5k DPS with Life Leech support & passives.

Here is what I've done with "self-looted" gear (except i bought and crafted the gloves)

That gear gives me max resists and -20% chaos. This is the part, as I said, which is going to be greatest difficulty building in SSF mode. Getting a 5-link hammer by 74 is going to depend a great deal on luck as well if SSF. Otherwise just buy a white 5-link hammer and craft it.

On the Hammer I opted to craft in some Lightning Damage because shocked mobs will take additional damage.

Skill Tree link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/sony/AAAABAEBAAbGB3UJlguNDF8OPBQgFHEY1xnpGj4a5CDqIVUnICftKS4s-zGeNdY5DjpSOuE8LTxORQpKyFBHU6VXDVdUXaReW18_YJFgxGFSZ5toZXFqc2t2f3loe4x7w3y4ffV-4IIHguSDX4PMhMSGYIiPiiKKbIqvirOQEZHOk6iWbJd5mv6eV6ZXqW6uPrc-u-28n768wAHApsEExDHE9sau0iHVZdi92XzZ3Nw93dXkUeSt6wnvDu9O8azyQfJF85vz3fTG_TD-Cg==?accountName=TokenStar63&characterName=Steward_the_hunk

I'm using 3 Jewels in my passive tree:
Rapid Expansion was a quested Jewel, you'll be offered this option in the campaign.
Winter Burial if you can get one, will add enough splash dmg to Glacial Hammer to AOE mob packs so long as they're close together.
I was very lucky to loot the Carrion Eye Crimson Jewel which is located beneath the Scion starting point on the passive tree. If you can find any Jewel that adds similar resists to your build, I'd say use it.

Of course this build is experimental, and the the gem setups may not be optimal so you are encouraged to experiment with variations.

I'm planning to pick up the Bloodless passive, Martial Experience and then work toward Disciple of the Unyielding, to extend this build.
Last edited by TokenStar63 on Jul 27, 2019, 11:39:27 PM
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2019, 8:21:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info