Price check for one of a kind crafted jewel

I listed it for 1 mirror and got almost an instant whisper offering 70ex.
I have no idea if I should take the offer or is it possibly worth more?
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2019, 2:25:23 AM
if you get an instant offer for anything, its worth more than theyre offering.

this jewel is INSANE for windripper mf. i have no idea what price you can ask.
guess you sold it. It's a meta jewel if people are willing to pay 70 ex for a 2xT2 jewel. Must be all those dex stacking people. Windripper would want lightning damage instead of cold because the t1 lightning damage is pretty much equal to those 2 t2 cold combined.
I ended up selling it for 80 ex after a bit of back and forth.

Might've gotten more had I waited but decided to sell it so I can do some more crafting.
Why is this so good? I only started back in legion and I've probably vendored something similar to this because it didn't seem impressive
"
Horneybearman wrote:
Why is this so good? I only started back in legion and I've probably vendored something similar to this because it didn't seem impressive

It actually isn't and you can craft stuff like that yourself. Trade League people are super lazy and will pay 80ex for something they could've gotten from Alt + Regaling in less than 1ex.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Alt + Regaling in less than 1ex.

efendim?

you dont get 4 stats with a regal.
now go and alt, aug, regal and yolo exalt these mods.

Spoiler
u will not get t1 life, and 3 good flat/crit multi stats in less then 20 ex. if u unlucky u could even yolo ex hundreds of 3stats jewels before you get anything decent.
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
"
MarboroMan wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Alt + Regaling in less than 1ex.

efendim?

you dont get 4 stats with a regal.
now go and alt, aug, regal and yolo exalt these mods.

Spoiler
u will not get t1 life, and 3 good flat/crit multi stats in less then 20 ex. if u unlucky u could even yolo ex hundreds of 3stats jewels before you get anything decent.

Egads, he said efending.

1) yolo-exalting has never been easier than this league where exalts drops like candy (41 drops already on my part)

2) chaos spamming can yield 4 stats

3) my point about Trade League players rather over-paying on jewels and gear in general stands unquestioned
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

3) my point about Trade League players rather over-paying on jewels and gear in general stands unquestioned

yes.
but because you could spam somewhere between 1 and 100 exalts on jewels before you get that one specific jewel that you want for your build.
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
"
Mutikainen wrote:
I ended up selling it for 80 ex after a bit of back and forth.

Might've gotten more had I waited but decided to sell it so I can do some more crafting.

Youre not going to get more than 80 ex for a single jewel in a league thats hit the dying point. Exalts are down 40c in 3 days. Prob got lucky some guy was running an alert for windripper jewels. Take it and run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info