legion encounter's: things that bug me

So i've been making it a point to interact with every legion encounter I come across this league, and after a month of heavily playing, I've come to the conclusion that there are some serious issues that really bother me about these encounters.

First and foremost, the point of the encounters is to accrue as many legion shards as possible to make emblems, and so I found myself allway's running to the back of the packs trying to kill the legion bosses that might be there. This is where my major issue lies, wich has to do with the actualy legion boss encounter fight itself, and how when after you kill, or deplete the bosses HP to 0, he will remain and continue to fight, sometimes up to 8 seconds after said HP hit 0. I mean in that time ive foud myself killed at least 20 to 30 times and being filled with boundles frustration. Why hasn't this been fixed? it essentially creates a damage immune boss that has full reign to 1 shot you and dupe you into a 0 leech situation as if you were lagging. My other major concern with Legion at this time, is the TREMENDOUS, inconsistency in loot dropped from the emblem battles. I like to do 4 emblem fights, as they give lvl 80+ gear and still provide the ighest tier of loot while allowing for large amounts of minion and boss clearing. Yet despite killing each boss 10 times individually, and stacking the loot bars 4 rows+ every time, I would say 50% of the emblem fights would drop nothing but rare tier gear, with practically no currency and only a few inconsequential incubators. I don't know if this is a bug, but it feels really crapping taking alllll that time to farm emblems to only get 5c worth of loot, despite maxing out practically your loot drop availability. And I made sure to do this many times to see if it was a fluke, and to my great disappointment, it was not.

What do you guys think? are you encountering the same frustrations? GGG please make it so when the bosses have 0 life left that they cant anylonger remain alive for many seconds after and be able to kill you... thanks for reading, please let me know what you think!
Last edited by OddPorpoise1879 on Jul 26, 2019, 12:10:07 PM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2019, 12:07:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info