Great game but...

First of let me say poe is one of my favorite games of all time.
This league i levelled to 96 on xbox1 with a very safe gladiator cyclone facebreaker build.
If anyones interested this is the basic build.
However i think there are 3 main things that need to be fixed if poe on console is going to continue for the long term.

1: Desync: at the very least let players choose between lockstep and predictive (i know Chris described lockstep on console as playing drunk). Dying to any of the lethal damage amid 5 sec desyncs makes levelling after 90 pretty painful. Many players will take the slight lack of responsiveness over insta dying as they rubber band.

2: Graphics: Already the xbox one is struggling to keep up with the massive amount of fx, and things like a near screen wide cyclone look terrible. How to fix that is up to you but something like warframe levels of performance is what i would aim for.

3: Trade: Allowing items to be stacked by price would solve a lot. The ~ search helps for buyout, but that should be a check box not an obscure text command. At present ppl arent really competing with each other properly on the seller side. Personally i would just add buyout but thats me.

I still enjoy poe on the console but i cant see it growing a lot with the current problems.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 26, 2019, 3:43:54 AM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2019, 2:24:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info