Buyout and price fixing

Recreational player here. I have played more this league than any other and have one big problem. I can not trade currency without running into numerous people advertising websites or flat out try to set prices newer players fall for.

Huge waste or time and downright makes no sense. A buyout is a buyout. I for one would love to set prices of my items and have them automatically delivered. I get it a rich player could get all the items and set prices. There are a lot of people who do not set buyout.

Option 2 - Use some fancy computing and put comments on buyout items such as an alert. Hey! This item has an abnormally low price compared to the others. Or this person rejected the last 5 offers to their account.

Option 3 - If you reject a buyout ban the item or account from the trade board for 24 hours.

Something needs to be done as it frankly just makes me mad when I try to use the trade board. I have now seen it on items other than currency. Please help.

I also remember the early xbox days of no or very limited trade board so we have come along way.

In the end a buyout with automatic delivery would create a free market with the gamers setting the prices.

Just my 2 cents, let me know if you agree or disagree.
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2019, 11:16:02 AM
P.S. I know I am beating a dead horse but the more people that complain the better it shall be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info