Add buyout option!

This is ridiculous I think today I've spent more time waiting on people to accept trade offers for maps than i have actually running maps. WHY is there no buy out option for items as it would make things soooo much easier just grab item of interest put down the asking price and go along with what you where doing. As it is now its put in a offer and WAIT! I do understand there are times when trade board is not a option like running lab or not wanting to leave a rough map to save portals and this would fix all that and open up so many more items for trade as people offline could still sell their stuff.
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2019, 1:29:19 PM
"
Death429 wrote:
WHY is there no buy out option for items as it would make things soooo much easier

That's why. They don't want trading to be easy. They want people to play to get their own stuff, and only trade when it's necessary.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
It probably would be easier, and all of my items I never put a price on...WOULD BE BOUGHT!
Last edited by gr4yrang3r87 on Jul 22, 2019, 5:00:33 AM
That also would help with the price fixing and currency sellers.
"
"
Death429 wrote:
WHY is there no buy out option for items as it would make things soooo much easier

That's why. They don't want trading to be easy. They want people to play to get their own stuff, and only trade when it's necessary.

Dude, you make no sence.....

PC has trade chat in game - because they don’t want it to be easy

PC can use poe.trade - because they dont want it to be easy to index every dam item in a premium tab

PC GGG has made its own dam trade search function, (look up its the trade tab) because they want to to be supper hard to find shit, I mean they even have filters.... why do you need filters when you should look at 300 pages of all silken robes to find the correct colors or mods you want?!?!?

Yes GGG is really going out of thier way to make PC trading hard...

Consoles - you get a fake TB and no in-game chat and zero filters!!!! Heck, even GGG own trade search doesn’t even work on consoles LOLOLOL but an outsite website poe.trade has bare minimun pointless functionality does????

Lets stop being a fan boy and call it as it is, consoles gets zero attention and is just a money grab.

If not then let me transfer all of my MTX to PC!!!!! I would quit console for good.
"
Anbu Hunter wrote:
"
"
Death429 wrote:

Dude, you make no sence.....

Actually, he does make sense - within what GGG has said on the subject. GGG does not want Trade to dominate Looting and they have put in deliberate speed bumps to Trade (probably not necessary, but ... see Trade Manifesto). There are plenty of Threads on the Main Forum complaining about PC Trade (in particular, they would like a Buyout Opinion because many people are just sick and tired of whispering over an over just to get a Map for example).

Now if you want to say that some of GGG's decision making regarding Trade has seemed rather sketchy at times, I would agree. The PC crowd also seems to be better at working around GGG's attempts to slow down Trade.

And regarding Console in general, it seems to me that the game Devs do not take Console into consideration at all when they create new content and then the Console Team spends all their time just trying to fit the new content into Console. It's like someone promised the PC Team that they would never have to lift a finger because of Console being added.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Well the point is kinda, they have pc on the western market, where search is easy via api, but the trade itself can be slow.

Their idea for console was to have the search slow and the trade easy, but they made this plan without considering human behaviour. With price fixers, and no auto buyout, search is slow and sealing the deal might even be harder and its much more frustrating after spending 2 days searching your spcific enchant on a helmet, to have the guy not accept, what he asked for.

But there is the chinese pc version, who also has a tradeboard. BUT, they have auto buyout on the tradeboard, the same tech, the console is using.

So all arguments going in the direction they dont do it because it would be to easy are eliminated. They already did it.

Its either, they just dont give a crap about us console players, or they just dont have the manpower and as walkjohn55 already said, probably fighting with hacking something together to make it run barely on console. I mean we see already, that they have hardcoded the button functionality, which is preventing them from providing us with some remapping, etc.
"
Filix80 wrote:

Its either, they just dont give a crap about us console players, or they just dont have the manpower and as walkjohn55 already said,

I don't think it's either of these, I think they're perfectly capable, and that they do care. But it's just funny for them. It's sorta like playing god, and business wise keeping it in a shitty state that very slowly gets better is the best decision.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
Filix80 wrote:

Its either, they just dont give a crap about us console players, or they just dont have the manpower and as walkjohn55 already said,

I don't think it's either of these, I think they're perfectly capable, and that they do care. But it's just funny for them. It's sorta like playing god, and business wise keeping it in a shitty state that very slowly gets better is the best decision.

Lol, when you start a business, list the name publically so i can stay far away from it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info