Report function for currency website promoters

I don’t know if ya’ll heard but...
[Removed by Support] -> Cheap currency, EX=$3

Seriously though. I know it’s a free to play game and it’s hard to stop, but a simple reporting system would be really nice. All I’m gonna say is that many other games have this feature and most even have consequences (up to and including perma bans).

I’m fully aware that GGG is not a multi billion dollar triple A developer, but problems like this can be easily addressed.
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Jul 10, 2019, 12:32:10 AM
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2019, 12:46:29 PM
Prices went down, use to be $4 per Ex.

Even though we can not see who we are trading with, there should still be a report option like you are suggesting. There should already be some kind of log that GGG can see that shows trade ID, seller ID, and buyer ID. Adding a flag to a reported transaction should be a piece of cake.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
"
Corrison wrote:
Prices went down, use to be $4 per Ex.

Even though we can not see who we are trading with, there should still be a report option like you are suggesting. There should already be some kind of log that GGG can see that shows trade ID, seller ID, and buyer ID. Adding a flag to a reported transaction should be a piece of cake.

100% agree, it could actually be automated. They already have the censored filter in place, preventing us from using terms or phrases in chat that could be considered "offensive". So they most certaintly can use the same exact lines of code to enact a second filter which is silent that simply reads for web syntax and auto-generates a report to GGG with user ID for further investigation.

This again is not rocket science. You guys ever get to thinking that the people who code games these days are simply kids who have degrees and pass drug tests? I sure as hell do.
Last edited by scrylite on Jul 10, 2019, 10:13:03 AM
"
scrylite wrote:

You guys ever get to thinking that the people who code games these days are simply kids who have degrees and pass drug tests?

I feel like most devs don't have degrees, and would fail drug tests. Which is good. A degree just means you weren't smart enough to do something on your own.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
scrylite wrote:

You guys ever get to thinking that the people who code games these days are simply kids who have degrees and pass drug tests?

I feel like most devs don't have degrees, and would fail drug tests. Which is good. A degree just means you weren't smart enough to do something on your own.

Yeah... I was alluding to something along the same general mindset. IT was more on the sarcastic tone. After all it was two college drop-outs (one of which a heavy psychedelic user) who more or less started this trip in the 80s we are still coasting off. For those who don't believe drugs have done good things for us I simply point to the Ipod, Ipad and the Iphone. Then Steve died... Now can you name a single thing APPLE or any other company in the industry has done that was ground breaking since? No, and all Microsoft does is what they have always done, copy apple and make it more user friendly, while the rest on the list follow suite.

[Although quitting Berkley and Harvard are hardly the same as quitting a local city college]
Last edited by scrylite on Jul 11, 2019, 12:52:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info