The Entertainer invites you to his next show! ( DnD like buildcrafting and plain sillyness!)

Ladies and Gentlemen! Igany, the Entertainer invites you to his newest, never before seen show! If you dare to join, you'll be able to witness the Entertainer's adventures through the dangerous lands of Wraeclast!

(OOC)
Hi everyone, I came here not to inflate my viewercount, I'm here to make new friends and to help those in need instead!
A few things about myself:
-My name is Adam, aka Igany Bloodwind. I'm an amateur (still improving my setup) HUNgarian/ ENGlish streamer.
-My stream is mostly gaming (especially helping out new people), economics (I love to make spreadsheets and my goal in these games is to reach a state where I have money for absolutely everything without actually having to grind for them) and music related, including:
-Path of Exile- I've been doing 4-5 hours long of streams of it, I do a lot of theorycrafting and buildmaking, I'm always keen on trying new builds. I'd like to introduce a new, unique style of playing the game. Namely by giving each character an actual story and background and making the builds complement them- DnD like.
I love to make builds with specific themes to them. I've made builds inspired by the Dervish class from the game Guild Wars 1 or Mortal Kombat's God of Thunder, Raiden.
If you have any build theme suggestions (even OCs), then please, make sure to explain them to me, and I'll do the buildmaking on stream!
-I plan to do some streams, where I play the guitar.
-My stream doesn't have a theme yet, but I'd like to do something in the style of a circus (different attractions for different interactions, me being the ringleader, fancy costumes)
-There are an unlimited amount of free song requests available to everyone, but I do have a backup playlist of mostly metal songs :)
-I'm quite the memer
-I can talk just about anything, so feel free to talk about anything you'd like to
-The stream features the consumption of alcohol (Drunk streams)

If anyone got interested, please take a look, join me and please say hi, so I know that you're there! Thank you everyone! Peace!

https://www.twitch.tv/iganybloodwind
Last edited by IganyBloodwind on Jul 9, 2019, 7:50:43 PM
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2019, 7:48:03 PM
Build list, background stories
Spoiler
Captain Buckles' O Snuggle of the S.S.B "Surprise Sea Beauty"

Personality traits:
- cruel AND nice,
- cruelest AND nicest,
- has a mental disorder,
- loves GOLD,
- LOVES BLOOD,
- likes knives,
- is a psychopath,
- is feared across the Seven Seas for their agility and upredictability,
- even though they might seem old, they still hold much of their youthful vigor. Some theorize that they found the fountain of youth in all their madness, but who could say?
- spent most of their youth training in the arts of acrobatics and Capoeira to fully utilize their talents for knives,
- is a Cultured Otaku from spending 2 weeks binging all the seasons of One Piece,
- identifies as a pansexual, cannonball waiting to blow through the perfect ship.

Physical traits:
- 66 years old,
- they're 6'1 and built pretty lean yet muscular for their age with their skin full of scars and My Little Pony tattoos clearly showing the experience of their years of hardship,
- lost one eye,
- lost one hand,
- wears dark clothes,
- wears a pirate hat,
- has a hook for a hand,
- red/ pink hair and beard.
- they’re bald with long hair still around the back that’s braided, they have a beard that’s stretching downward to his legs that’s also braided and they keep it wrapped around their neck like it’s a scarf. At the end of their braided beard that hangs just over their shoulder because they wear it as a scarf they've got a golden peace sign being pierced 2 swords poking through it, illustrating their split personality.

Other traits,
- has a parrot, who rests on his hat,
- sings Yo Ho Ho in his free time,
- their favorite snack are eggs dipped in chocolate, sprinkled with tiny marshmallows.
- they wear a necklace with a picture of their long lost father given to them by their mother on her death bed (the picture is actually a blank piece of paper they think is meaningful to them because they and their mother never knew their father.)
- the reason they can revive after death is because each time they’re killed neither heaven nor hell is willing to fill out all the paper work for their deluded soul, thus simply sending them back to the living forever stuck in ironic immortality,
- sleeps with a body pillow that has a picture of a ship on it,
- wears a My Little Pony T-shirt to balance out the edge,
- he sails the Seven Seas on a raft with a trouser as the flag.

Goals:
- their motivation to fight is to become the next Hokage.

IG related traits:
- he uses knives to fight,
- he can use short - range teleport - their speed gives them the appearance of disappearing in front of their foes’ eyes.

Theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A19q7rysLs

and his parrot,
Smile, the Obnoxius,

-Smile constantly demands what you would expect and takes out his aggression on poor Buckles.

PoB Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/y3QjDn9p
If there's enough interest in the build, I can make a full detailed guide for it. :)
Last edited by IganyBloodwind on Jul 20, 2019, 3:35:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info